The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

But up until 2010 they were not an oil producing country, so anyway don't really see how that would spark an invasion.

The war in Afghanistan was started to eliminate the Taliban in the fallout from 9/11, THAT is a fact, but of course let's not let the actual official reason get in the way of calling Mickey an idiot, eh?

:)

To be fair "The Official Reason" and "The Real Reason" may be 2 different things

But up until 2010 they were not an oil producing country, so anyway don't really see how that would spark an invasion.

One might say to get rid of the rulers who didn't care about oil (as they were raking it in on the drugs front)and issue in a new regime who did? Of which the leader was high up in the Centigas pipeline plans as referenced a few posts up?

It so nice to come on here and read so much sense after reading Facebook at the weekend.

There are still so many people who think Loose Change is the gospel and will shout and scream you down when it comes to 9/11, pretty much everything in there has been debunked or even taken out by the creators. Its always good to question things but they go too far. plus that Avery bloke is a prize knob, still it made them a fortune I guess that's all that matters.

I always suggest to anyone who thinks Loose Change is so great to read this: Loose Change Guide

Though the guy is a little overzealous sometimes, he makes good points all over the place generally well backed up.

• Paid Members

I have to admit, it doesn't help the conspiracies looking at videos like this.

Even I have to admit I can't see a plane on this video, but if you freeze frame it at 25 seconds, something does come onto screen, but it doesn't look like a big ass plane and a second later there's an explosion and still no obvious sign of a Plane.

EDIT: This video on the otherhand does (IMO) show a plane, although I was expecting something much bigger, or is it the sheer size on the Pentagon making the plane look smaller?

Edited by DJ Kris