DannRead Posted December 29, 2007 Posted December 29, 2007 Thats fair enoh in your view he is in mine he's not thats the whole point of this thread to nominate and hopefully discuss why people choose a particular performer or am i missing something?Hammer>Nail
wrasslemania Posted December 29, 2007 Posted December 29, 2007 Jonny storm?? seriously?They guy who had to ask if Mark Sloan had ever promoted a show before is questioning my vote?? seriously?Hey I'm quite happy to admit im pretty ignorant about a lot of the British Wrestling scene's history and I'm quite honest enough to admit it.But yeah jonny storm??When him and Phil Bedwell hooked up in the summer, they got me excited, they made me want more. That kind of thing doesn't happen to me very often. In a lot of ways, Jonny seems to go through the motions, giving the crowd what they want, but not giving them something they never knew they could have. However, when he switches it on, it's clear as day why he is one of the few people making a living in this country and out of it for that matter.Doesn't he work at Pizza Hut??
Victor Is God Posted December 31, 2007 Posted December 31, 2007 I will also mention Jonny Storm as his matches with Robbie Brookside and Johnny Phere for XWA were fantastic.Also Sam Slam, El Ligero, Ross Jordan and grudgingly, Martin Stone.
gribbo2001 Posted December 31, 2007 Posted December 31, 2007 I will also mention Jonny Storm as his matches with Robbie Brookside and Johnny Phere for XWA were fantastic.Also Sam Slam, El Ligero, Ross Jordan and grudgingly, Martin Stone.Sellout
Paid Members gadge Posted December 31, 2007 Paid Members Posted December 31, 2007 PacMartin Stone Jon RyanZack Sabre Jr
Dynamite Duane Posted January 2, 2008 Posted January 2, 2008 (edited) Robbie BrooksidePhil PowersKlongdyke Katedammitt I can't miss out the Flatliner Edited January 2, 2008 by Dynamite Duane
Recommended Posts