[Nominations] Best British Wrestler of 2007

tiger_rick

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Jonny storm?? seriously?

They guy who had to ask if Mark Sloan had ever promoted a show before is questioning my vote?? seriously?
Hey I'm quite happy to admit im pretty ignorant about a lot of the British Wrestling scene's history and I'm quite honest enough to admit it.But yeah jonny storm??
When him and Phil Bedwell hooked up in the summer, they got me excited, they made me want more. That kind of thing doesn't happen to me very often. In a lot of ways, Jonny seems to go through the motions, giving the crowd what they want, but not giving them something they never knew they could have. However, when he switches it on, it's clear as day why he is one of the few people making a living in this country and out of it for that matter.

I wasn't aware of who ran the FWA:A shows myself. I knew that Sloan ran the academy myself, but I wasn't interested enough in the actual promotion to know who ran it.

Likewise I was aware he had some involvement but not to the extent it appears he had.jonny and jodie for that matter havent really inspired me to want to see more of their matches this year which is a shame cos they were uperb a few years ago!

• Paid Members

you missed the (!) in my sentence i see??seriously what matches has jonny done to be called best british wrestler?

How many shit Jonny matches have you seen this year?

you missed the (!) in my sentence i see??seriously what matches has jonny done to be called best british wrestler?

Coming from the Numbers troll who at this time every year lists the entire GPW roster for the British Wrestler of The Year.Since I don't want to be a troll and the only British show I watched this year was shite I'd like to nominate Finlay as he's the only British wrestler I actually saw who I enjoyed to watch.

Coming from the Numbers troll who at this time every year lists the entire GPW roster for the British Wrestler of The Year.Since I don't want to be a troll and the only British show I watched this year was shite I'd like to nominate Finlay as he's the only British wrestler I actually saw who I enjoyed to watch.
Go back and read my list i think you'll find its not the entire GPW roster....

Regarding Jonny Storm imo he is the best all round performer in all of Europe today. There isn't a guy who can entertain and have a good match quite like him. In fact in this catagory I'll vote for Jonny Storm and Darren Burridge - again in my honest opinion these are the two best going today.