Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

The tying up his wife bit has shocked me beyond belief, I really really thought he had strangled as a spur of the moment thing, but tying her up is so fucked. I think the guy was an amzing wrestler, maybe the best ever but after what he has done I dont think I can ever think about him as the legend I thought he was.RIP Nancy and Daniel

• Paid Members

Sum of the press conference as reported on 1Wrestling.com:Authorities conducted a press conference this afternoon regarding the deaths of Chris, Nancy, and Daniel Benoit. Here are highlights from the press conference:# Authorities have ruled the deaths were a result of a murder suicide.# Test results indicate that Chris Benoit killed his wife Nancy "sometime on Friday" and his son Daniel "sometime on Saturday". Test results show that Chris Benoit killed himself sometime "later on Saturday".# A bible was found placed next to the bodies of Nancy and Daniel.# Nancy was found in a family room upstairs. Daniel was found in his bed.# Chris was found hanging in the weight room in the basement.# Authorities found "a lot" of prescription drugs at the scene, including anabolic steroids.# Authorities are aware of only one prior arrest for Chris Benoit, for DUI.# Scott Ballard, the District Attorney handling the case, said he termed the killings "bizarre" because of the timing of the deaths and that he remained in the house for some period of time after killing Nancy and Daniel.# Ballard said, "I'm baffled why anybody would kill a 7 year old baby.# Nancy was bound on her feet and wrists and wrapped in a towel.

Give it time??He bound his wife's hands and feet before strangling her to death.He murdered a seven year old with his bare hands.And then he hung himself and left no note behind to even try and explain his actions.I don't care how many five star matches he had, or how often he entertained you. The amount of people in this thread today saying shit like "He wouldn't do that!" is frightening. Newsflash. Would. Could. Did. Fuck you people for thinking you knew better, and fuck anybody who refuses to condemn him.

And FUCK YOU you prick for revelling in the fact
Oh yeah I love this. I love being right, even at the expense of the lives of innocent people. Grow up. :rolleyes:

It's confirmed he did it. I feel sick. Honestly sick. Part of me wants to keep coming up with theories as to why he did it. Depression etc. I've had depression and know it can be very very hard, but never would I have considered killing anyone, let alone the ones I love. The ability to do it must've been inside him anyway.I had a lot of respect for the man, but it's slipping away. I'm not the sort to say 'Rot in hell' but I retract my earlier 'Rest in Peace'.Nancy and Daniel, RIP.

Good God you really are a fucktard.Like many illnesses their are different levels of severity. Depression is a mental illness and can drive you to do things that are really not normal for you.And who said he was depressed anyway?

Well it sounds like FOX are going down the whole steroid angle... the ramifications on WWE could be huuuuuuge... they are now throwing the stats of all the wrestlers under 45 who have died. Benoits actions were obviously those of a mentally unstable, disturbed man. It's so sad to think that he mentally got to the point where he did what he did and it does raise serious questions about the not just physicial but mental strains of the road. It's a shame one moment of madness will mean a great carear will probably be forever forgotten. Although I'm not trying to make excuses for his totally sickening actions, Benoit was one of the greatest in ring performers of all time and I will always remember him as just that. RIP Nancy (who was a criminally underated manager) and Daniel neither of them deserved to get caught up in this and I really do hope that Chris can find some kind of peace.

amen to that post.... enough of this FUCK BENOIT non-sense, if thats the way you feel fine. a very well worded post. a bit of sense to the whole situation

That's definitely at the top of the list on the hardest things I've ever had to watch. Seriously.I'll respect him for the entertainment he gave me for years; from Japan to WWE, but how anyone, anywhere, can kill their wife and child is fucking unbelievable.I can't think what could have drove him to do this. I know I don't know him, I know none of us know him, but I genuinely feel something or someone has had an a massive effect on him that's tipped him over the edge. Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way trying to excuse what he's done, but I bet there's another reason other than roid rage.

• Paid Members

Fox news are really hyping the roid rage angle, but can they really send soeone to do such heinous crimes? I dont know enough about roids to say.

I was reading about roid rage recently and some scientists dont believe it even exists. It certainly would not lead you to murdering your family.

The people screaming about him being a child killer who should rot in hell are pretty much as stupid as those who refused to believe a good worker would ever murder his family. He went nuts, folks. Stone bonkers. I want to know why, when it seems like this has come as a total shock to anyone who knew him at all, he would suddenly flip like that. The News Of The World hyperboyle is ridiculous. Something really, really weird happened to this guy, he didn't just "turn evil" on Friday.

What Benoit has done is an unforgivable act.To me, however, it was the act of an incredibly unstable person - be it steroids, or depression, or whatever. From what I have heard about the man, and what I have seen myself, this is not the act of an evil monster or anything of such thought. It sounds like the actions of a man who needed serious help, but didn't let anyone get close enough to him to be able to ask for it, or be told he needed it.It is an unbelievably tragic story and I can't explain my feelings now and throughout the past day. But I'm not going to enter into any stupid arguments between people trying to claim the moral high ground. Please respect the dead.

Holy holy holy FUCK!!!Jesus christ I'm speechless! I was condemning the guy before the press conference but being told innocent before guilty blah, blah, blah but now? Holy Fuck!!He tied and gagged his wife? I'm sure you can come up with your depressed theorys all you like but, man, seriously fuck Benoit!! And I've made my status on his son perfectly clear from the outsetSo I'll say again without Bootcleaner et al getting on my back over it:RIP Nancy and Daniel Rot in hell Benoit you fucking horrible disgraceful cunt! I really hope he burns for this!

Has there been a mention of Nancy being gagged?

Rot in hell Benoit you fucking horrible disgraceful cunt! I really hope he burns for this!

Feel better now?Is it really too much to ask to have an intelligent discussion anymore?
No, you're right, Lets have a grown up discussion about why a man would murder his wife, tie her up, murder his son, leave bibles by both of them (which i can't fathom if it is religious or pretty sick in the head) and then kill himself without leaving any kind of reasoning for why he did it? I'm sure her family and probably his would like to know that as well?? So yes, lets Discuss....My answer is - He was a sick depraved human being. And as a result deserves to rot in hell. His crime is no worse than the other child-killer sickos people wish death on so please don't go easy on him because he's a wrestler who may have been depressed