Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

A few other points, the McMahon trail didn't finish until late July, Bulldog returned a month later at SummerSlam, wouldn't you say that's a quick turn around? It's also during the trial Diesel made his debut (another big guy) and was as much at the forefront as Shawn Michaels.

Regarding the Bulldog, yes, it was a quick turnaround, but that's not indicative of anything. Like I said, McMahon was cleared in his trial, then started bringing back the bigger guys like Bulldog. Diesel was a big guy, but it was more his seven foot frame that stood out. He was not a bodybuilder/obvious 'roider type like Warrior, LOD, Warlord Sid etc...

• Paid Members

Chris, please stop. A fucking blind man could see that McMahon shit himself in 1992 and tried to 'clean up' the WWF roster of any chemically enhanced monsters. You are defending the indefensible and looking pretty silly in the process.Just look at the roster from 1993 compared to 1991. It was a much more natural looking roster. The big guys were tall or fat guys, not roided to the extreme guys. They pushed Hart, Hennig & Michaels, who all looked natural, although Hennig probably wasn't. They made up the quota with freaks.

• Paid Members

Hart,Micheals and Hennig were all taking something Im sure. Just because they werent huge doesnt mean they werent taking it. Micheals was probably the biggest user out of those three.

They didn't look like it though, which was obviously the point.

Hart,Micheals and Hennig were all taking something Im sure. Just because they werent huge doesnt mean they werent taking it. Micheals was probably the biggest user out of those three.

They didn't look like it though, which was obviously the point.
That's it exactly. It was damage limitation. It had all been in the press about the steroid scandal and Vince's trial, so he made an effort to get rid of all the obvious users and replace them with more normal looking guys.

From my understanding, HBK wasn't a big steroid guy.But he did everythign else under the sun.

I recently watched matches from HBK's first run with the WWF Title back in '96. I was actually surprised at how defined and muscular he was to what he is like just now. Don't get me wrong he was early 30s back in 96 and time catches up to every man but I would still imagine he would have been enhancing that physique somehow. Certainly not at the same levels as a Sid or Ahmed Johnson right enough :)

Edited by Finlay

Do i get that with Virgin Media and what time will it be on?

Edited by KRISProdigy

• Paid Members

CNN - Larry King will have Bret Hart, CHris Jericho & John Cena on the show, along with more of Benoits close friends, plus you can email the show as the whole hour will be on this

No idea I've been Sky since the old Cable days :p, but if you go to viidoo.com and download a TVU Player, the TVU Player carries CNN, so you should get it no problem.