Funniest Moment

neil

Funniest Moment in 2005  

231 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vince saying nigga just beats Heyman imo. Was the Vince falling over thing at Royal Rumble or is it something else?

It was at the Royal Rumble. I voted for it because the whole bit was hilarious, from vince starting to stumble, to falling over, to just laying in the ring speaking to people~!

• Paid Members

What made Vince injuring himself at the Rumble was not just the fact that he tore a quad getting in the ring and couldn't get up, but the fact he had to act like a tough guy after the show and insisted in walking to his car and tore his other quad. :laugh: Laughing at others misfortune. :thumbsup:

What made Vince injuring himself at the Rumble was not just the fact that he tore a quad getting in the ring and couldn't get up, but the fact he had to act like a tough guy after the show and insisted in walking to his car and tore his other quad. :laugh: Laughing at others misfortune. :thumbsup:

What he said :) I mean vince tried so hard to be professional it made me crack up bless him