Heel

neil

Heel of 2005?  

209 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've gone for Triple H. The fact that he's gone awesome, but in doing so made a star is brilliant. Whilst all the clueless prats still make 'HHH holds people down' posts, Hunter has had the most awesome year of anyone. He made a star out of Batista, never once stealing Batista's heat and just generally pulling Big Dave to some great matches.Then after he left for a little bit, he came back and lost to Ric Flair and had the (WWE) match of the year up till that point. But, then he went on to Survivor Series and beat that match and had the WWE Match of the year. Awesome.Then just to top it off he walks into a feud with The Big Show and it owned anything else on the show. How Samoa Joe is in there i'll never know. I'm a Joe fan but if you're not eliciting a heel reaction then surely you shouldn't be eligible?Also, HBK really? He was heel for all of a month, before dipping back into his annoying 'Ned Flanders' role. Pathetic.

Triple H is the obvious choice for this, then Edge. Edge reminds me of Triple H in 2000. I agree that Joe should not be here, as the fans won't recognise him as a heel. Michaels made a good heel for a month, but that's hardly enough to put him in a "of 2005" list. Eddie was an incredible heel for the three or four months he turned too.