Face

neil

Face of 2005?  

221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cena was the biggest face of 2005, love him or hate him he got the biggest pops out of the crowd all year long

Oh no, do you realise what you may have started :(
I dont really like Cena but apart from the last few months probably November onwards the boos havent really been as audible as they are at the moment.

Cena was the biggest face of 2005, love him or hate him he got the biggest pops out of the crowd all year long

I dont really like Cena but apart from the last few months probably November onwards the boos havent really been as audible as they are at the moment.
He's such a great face that half the audience hates his guts and want him dead.

• Paid Members

This might sound a tad disrespectful, but here it goes. Surely Eddie Guerrero is only getting votes in this category because of his death. How long was he a face this year? Three months in an mid card tag feud. He was heel for the vast majority of the year, how someone who was heel for the majority of the year can get so many votes for best face is beyond me. No disrespect to Eddie intended.

This might sound a tad disrespectful, but here it goes. Surely Eddie Guerrero is only getting votes in this category because of his death. How long was he a face this year? Three months in an mid card tag feud. He was heel for the vast majority of the year, how someone who was heel for the majority of the year can get so many votes for best face is beyond me. No disrespect to Eddie intended.

I came very close to voting for Eddie. As you said, he was a heel for most of the year. A truly evil heel, too. Yet the "Eddie" chants continued. It takes a very special person to be so loveable even when portraying a character doing despicable things.In the end I voted for Batista, who went from a midcard piece of muscle to the biggest star in the company almost overnight just from the fans deciding en masse they loved him.

• Paid Members

Try late August onwards.