aaron Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 TNA LockdownTNA Final Resolution '05TNA Destination X
thegamehhh Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 GAB - simply because after all this time I still can't be arsed to watch it
Guest DJM Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 TNA LockdownTNA Final Resolution '05TNA Destination X Why?
vince russo Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 i thought id be totally individual and my choice will come as a suprise to everyone..... ah fuck it THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH. it was the fucking pits
Spatular Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 (edited) TWC International Showdown. Changed my mind because I just remembered the tag match that was very good. I'll put something else in later. Edited January 3, 2006 by Spatular
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 4, 2006 Moderators Posted January 4, 2006 Great American Bash. It really was the worst thing I saw last year (that was made last year - I also saw some really rubbish old events on video).
aaron Posted January 4, 2006 Posted January 4, 2006 TNA LockdownTNA Final Resolution '05TNA Destination XWhy? Lockdown and Destination X were shite. I fell asleep watching Final Resolution. Admittedly, I haven't seen all of TNA's PPVs this year so others may have been worse.
Recommended Posts