Jump to content

[NOMINATIONS] Worst Event in 2005


Recommended Posts

Guest rage against the wwe
Posted

WWE No Way Out 2005.

  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 4Horsemen4Life
Posted

Great American BashArmageddon

Posted

Incase anyone is wondering what was so bad about GAB 2005 heres the card, I think it speaks for itself.My vote goes to...................Great American Bash 2005Great American Bash 20051. WWE Cruiserweight Champ Paul London pinned Nunzio (2:33). 2. Road Warrior Animal & John Heidenreich beat MNM (6:45) to win the WWE Tag Title when Mercury was pinned. 3. Booker T pinned Christian (11:37). 4. WWE U.S. Champ Orlando Jordan pinned Chris Benoit (14:23). 5. The Undertaker pinned Muhammad Hassan (8:04). 6. Super Crazy, Juventud Guerrera, & Psicosis beat Nova, Stevie Richards, & Blue Meanie (4:53) when Psicosis pinned Richards. 7. Rey Mysterio pinned Eddie Guerrero (15:39). 8. Melina beat Torrie Wilson (3:53) in a "bra & panties" match. Candice Michelle was the referee. 9. John Bradshaw Layfield beat World Champ Batista (19:47) via DQ.

Guest rmdstyles
Posted

WWE No Mercy- so bad I didnt order the show, indeed I forgot it was on!WWE Great American Bash too, only Eddie Vs Rey really stood out and I still remember feeling absolutely cheated at having the screwy DQ finish of JBL and Batista.

Posted

Wrestlemania 21, the worst event that iv'e seen this year. I have seen only one PPV from WWE and that was WM 21, which was shit(only one very good match and the rest was shit).

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...