[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Moderators

Then again, not everyone loves a ginger~!

Too right, I had to stop myself from wretching :(
Even a proper collar and cuffs redder?
Even worse. Being pale and covered in freckles is as attractive as being smeared in fecal matter.In on topic news, I just saw The Descent, and oh my days the Irish chick is attractive beyond description. I died and was reborn everytime she came onscreen :( She's like a more spikey version of Gem from Heartbreak High, who also rocked me, but not to this degree.

• Paid Members

...Sickboy just typed 'oh my days'. I don't know what to believe any more. My world has just fallen apart.

Is this a banned phrase or something? Or a reference that I hadn't picked up?
It's a phrase that was popular a few years back. A phrase i very much expected you to venomously despise. I guess i've got you all wrong. Also, your post is lacking in pictury goodness of said uncommerciali/unconventioni hotti.

(Mr. Seven @ Jan 10 2006, 23:28)Why did you remove Avril from your avatar PurpleMonkey? 

With the re-emergence of Smallville, she has to sit down and take second place to the future Mrs Dishwasher. I blatantly need to find a better avatar though. :/

• Moderators

...Sickboy just typed 'oh my days'. I don't know what to believe any more. My world has just fallen apart.

It's a phrase that was popular a few years back. A phrase i very much expected you to venomously despise. I guess i've got you all wrong. Also, your post is lacking in pictury goodness of said uncommerciali/unconventioni hotti.
It just popped in my head at the time. I was all thrown a gaga by said movie chick.lg_image_noone.jpgAdd in spikey hair and combat pants, and borat.jpg "Wah wah wee-wah" :love: Edited by Sickboy

Guest Red Devil

It just popped in my head at the time. I was all thrown a gaga by said movie chick.lg_image_noone.jpgAdd in spikey hair and combat pants, and borat.jpg "Wah wah wee-wah" :love:
That would be Nora-Jane Noone.

I just finished watching Hyperdrive. Good fun from the writers and a few of the cast of "The 99p Challenge" on radio. So Miranda Hart, while not conventionally attractive, is funny which makes up for a hell of a lot.hart.jpgShe was in "Smack the Pony" too, but don't let that annoy you too much.

I don't care how funny that woman is, she is fucking ugly.

I just finished watching Hyperdrive. Good fun from the writers and a few of the cast of "The 99p Challenge" on radio. So Miranda Hart, while not conventionally attractive, is funny which makes up for a hell of a lot.hart.jpgShe was in "Smack the Pony" too, but don't let that annoy you too much.

I don't care how funny that woman is, she is fucking ugly.
I have to agree this bird is considerably horrific.