[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

Guest Red Devil

Claire Forlani and Shannen Doherty? Come on, this is for discovering women who the average men's magazine wouldn't look at twice, not just two other skinny Hollywood bimbos who are neither unconventional or uncommercial- in fact, they're boringly conventional and totally commercial.

I resent that accusation :) Here's Caroline Dhavernas. I've been watching her recently in Wonderfalls. She's quite pretty but her strongest quality is her facial expressions. She's great at physical comedy. Also she has a killer body, and she's shown it off in a couple of her movies.10-dhavernas-inside.jpgWatch Wonderfalls to get a true impression of how sweet she is. It's a pretty decent show too.
I only managed to see Wonderfalls a couple of times but I can agree with you about the facial expressions.

Little known Canadian actress Kathleen Robertson:Kathleen-Robertson.jpg

From Scary Movie 2...

And last but not least, how about a little love for those Dixie Chicks?dixie-chicks-bandera.jpgcapt.1051133564.dixie_chicks_ny123.jpg

The one in the middle is ugly as sin! The other two aren't much better though really...