The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Hawks gonna have to fly again if hes gonna win tomorrow, his Semi-Final run is the best run ive seen from a greyhound ever. Incredible trackcraft and always seems to have lots more in hand. My main worry tomorrow is that Joe will turn in front of Hawk. It will then be both the W.meads trying to find the same gaps at the same time to finish late, I just worry Hawk will run into too much trouble, but then im probably stupid to be writing it off. Fancy Farloe to get out in front again and just hold on tomorrow Fancy quite a bit of trouble at the bend (hopefully a little more then in the 2nd semi) - E/W at 8/1 on Paddy.

argh, damn that Hawk, done me by 3/4 length! Still, place money so cant complain.Been out tonight (Girls Aloud~! im so cool) but will hopefully watch it tomorrow morning when setting up my shop if those nice people at SIS decide to show it.Thourghly deserved champion though and long may his reign continue.

a NR and a 5th today, Hopefully better tomorrow.4:20 - Carlisle - Hypnosis5:00 - Leicester - Meditation7:30 - Windsor - Effective8:00 - Windsor - Presto Shrinko

Fancied Hypnosis myself, but the odds are absolute dire, not worth losing the high stake you'd have to put on to make anything at all back.Got the following on, not started my Windsor betting though, want to see how I get on with these three first:4.15 - Listowel - Eastern Accorn (e-w)4.35 - Naas - Teachers Choice (e-w)4.50 - Carlisle - Whittingham Village (e-w)Almost certainly going to go with Spoof Master at the 6.30 at Windsor though, each-way of course. At 12/1, it's got a decent chance.Quite fancied "My Michelle" each way at Leicester, think it's got a chance for 3rd spot after Sweet Emily and Spanish Story, also got a feeling one of them won't run too well... 20/1... Not fully made up my mind on that one yet though.

Eastern Accord was an absolute shambles of a horse, didn't seem to put in any effort whatsoever, was a close finish for 3rd still. Teachers Choice came in a predictable second, so it's not all bad so far. Not too sure about Whittingham Village, it's a hopeful bet!Can't believe Hynosis finished second at Carlisle either, quite a shock!

Edited by stevon

4:20 - Carlisle - Hypnosis - 2nd5:00 - Leicester - Meditation - 3rd7:30 - Windsor - Effective - squeezed out when challenging8:00 - Windsor - Presto Shrinko - 2ndCant find a winner for love nor money the past few days. 2 short head defeats today dont help matters