The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Could someone explain the 'trebles' thing to me, please? :)

I don't know why, but I will.If you bet on just one result, it's a single. If you bet on two results, it's a double. And if you bet on three results, it's a treble.However, if you choose 10 teams, it's called an accumulator. However, within these 10 teams, there are a potential of 120 different trebles eg. Teams 123, 124, 125, 126, 238 etc.I normally put on about
Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

Even though this thread is turning a bit gay, I have a question about the acc.Firstly, no betting is fool proof, otherwise every bugger would do it with much higher stakes. If its also "fool proof", why are you only risking less than 20 quid on it? If it can never lose, as you say, you might as well chuck a hundred on it, no?

This weekend, I scored 7/10

Hardly impressive, to be honest. You were picking all the odds on favourates, which had tiny odds. Also, 6 out of 10 to break even? Cant see that, especially if they are all the VERY short odds favourates. Maybe JFFC can add his thoughts to this. Also, as SaP said, there are bound to be at least a few draws (10 down to 8), and also maybe one or two upsets (8 down to 7 or 6).

Nice little profit on the live football tonight for the bookmakers.I wonder how many people put on;1. First Goalscorer bets with Hypia2. CS bets of 7-03. Scorecasts doubling both Hypia and 7-0 upThat more then makes up for the loss we're bound to make on the WLD market.I dont really like the idea of trebling up 10 selections. For a start if one selection loses then thats 36 bets gone like that. So for a 25p stake you've lost

I also took home a tidy profit in Vegas last year. Of course, you wouldn't be too familiar with any of that

I said it was a silly bet for reasons explained above.Out of interest i did spend it wisely and went to see David Copperfield and took a trip to the Grand Canyon.If you couldnt care less then why keep bitching and coming back for more? Stop fishing for people to bite and flaming people.

It's not a silly bet because I won on an identical bet several weeks prior. Please tell me how that is silly?Edit: You know what? Don't bother responding. I really can't be bothered. As far as i'm concerned, I won a couple of hundred quid, and then got flamed for being a "crazy" better. When trying to justify this absurd comment, I myself became a "flamer" trying to start an argument. You posted a photograph of yourself winning money, which was nothing to do with comments. This place is full of retards quite frankly. Bye!

Edited by Segaboyno

You posted a photograph of yourself winning money, which was nothing to do with comments.

In response to this, of course it was to do with comments.

I also took home a tidy profit in Vegas last year. Of course, you wouldn't be too familiar with any of that, consdering you live in... Alloa?!

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

Anywho, back to the business at hand in this topic. 2 Selections from me today;- 2:00 @ Lingfield - Riquewihr- 4:25 @ Chepstow - Kandjar D'AllierThe 11/10 I snapped up on Electrocusionist 2 days ago has now gone on Corals and is now Evens. Every else appears to be going 10/11.I cant make up my mind between Azarole and Gentlemans Deal in the Lincoln this Saturday though. Any thoughts on the first big handicap of the flat racing calender?