The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

2 bets in each race for me today,cheltenham2-00..TUMBLING JACK & LE VOLFONI2-35..HI CLOY & ARMATURK3-15..AMOBO & MY WAY DE SOLZEN4-00..EURO LEADER & NAPOLITIAN4-40..MR BABBAGE & HIGH COTTON5-20..NINE DE SIVOLA & ACCORDING TO BILLY3 horses to watch at SOUTHWELLE/W TREBLE1-50 CRUSOE3-05 ZORN3-45 PSYCHO CAT

• Paid Members

Joaaci is not in the Gold Cup tomorrow so that screws my dream up. :( Had My Way De Solzen today, but had backed it at 14-1 ante post. :thumbsup: This has been a good Cheltenham for me.I am backing Kasbah Bliss and Harbour Pilot tomorrow, probably in a double as they are both short. My luck has to run out soon though.

Facing the dilema of whether to chase good money with bad on Surf or Turf. The horse obviously hates Cheltenham but after mugged myself off for the last few years I'd be mighty pissed off if it came in. Hedgehunter served me proud in the lottery (national) last year and might be value each way.Bollocks what do I know. I should really stick to betting on the flat, boxing and UFC......