DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

It's a much more emotional film like the first one which put's the characters feelings first & the fight second, there's some tear worthy moments with Paulie too. Don't go in expecting Rocky 4, do go in expecting to see the emotional ride of a man being told 'you're too old'.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Gremlins yesterday, Gremlins 2 today in 40 mins. This is the only part of Christmas I love :D

Anybody know if this (Gremlins 2) is the one with the Hogan cameo, or is the part with John Wayne in that bit instead?There are two versions of that particular scene. Edited by bAzTNM

Gremlins yesterday, Gremlins 2 today in 40 mins. This is the only part of Christmas I love :D

Anybody know if this (Gremlins 2) is the one with the Hogan cameo, or is the part with John Wayne in that bit instead?There are two versions of that particular scene.
I don't know... and I havent seen the pic in so long that I dont remember either :(I just recognised the mail guy in the building as a random extra in an episodeof Deep Space Nine from the 1999/2000 season. I see his career went far, heh.

• Paid Members

Cars. Not bad, although I fell asleep and missed the end of the race. From what I can gather, it was a bit sappy.Over The Hedge. I preferred this to Cars. Better gags. The bit where they gave the squirrel the energy drink had me in tears. Nacho Libre. I'd do the nun. Other than that, the film was the drizzling shits. Who has to do a fucking majistral cradle pin in two parts and edit them together? Toss.

Guest Man Of The Millions

Recieved my first couple of Xmas DVDs:IrrevesibleMighty Boosh Series 2Life Is Beautiful

Very cheery, happy Christmas movie!

Arrested Development Season One

Why had I never heard of this ? Anyways, this is absolutely fantastic stuff. Micheal and Gob are up there with my favourite TV characters ever. The only two characters I actually dislike so far are the Lucilles. The flashbacks are normally a highlight of the episodes. My favourite one being the one where ...

Buster runs through a window when his mother walks onto the balcony.

I've heard that the show isn't even on anymore, which is a pain in my ass. Still, I'm glad to get around to seeing it at all.

Arrested Development Season OneWhy had I never heard of this ? Anyways, this is absolutely fantastic stuff. Micheal and Gob are up there with my favourite TV characters ever. The only two characters I actually dislike so far are the Lucilles. The flashbacks are normally a highlight of the episodes. My favourite one being the one where ...

Buster runs through a window when his mother walks onto the balcony.

I've heard that the show isn't even on anymore, which is a pain in my ass. Still, I'm glad to get around to seeing it at all.

It is a fantastic show. It's almost like a live action family guy. I never minded it ending when it did because, in the end it was the producers choice. And it never jumped the shark like a lot of shows. Season 1 is probably the strongest though.