WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

Been playing Assassins Creed on PS3.... Was enjoying it and watching the story unfold... and then suddenly it appeard to 'end' WTF is that about? I'm sure anyone else completing it would know.... but really is that the end????

When you use 'eagle vision' outside the machine and you do it in your bedroom.... is that really the fucking end of the game?!?!

So many nice little touches in the game, just little things like the toilet in the room, the paper gradually dissapears next to the toilet, the towles move around etc. Cute! :D But the end if it was that has kinda spoiled it for me :(Madden PS3, still lots of fun but I'm still annoyed they used a 'green' highlight on a green pitch, makes it hard to play defence.

It is the end but apparently its a trilogy so the story will carry on.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am working backwards through the Paper Mario games. Completed Super Paper Mario Wii and now playing Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door back on my GC (US import ya see). Really enjoying it so far and still loving the 'tasche humor in the games. Have a 360 sat waiting at my parents house for me to collect and then another world of games opens to me although how much I use it depends on what comes first, GTA IV or Mario Kart Wii (seeing as Resi 5 wont be out for another year)

Why import?

I am working backwards through the Paper Mario games. Completed Super Paper Mario Wii and now playing Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door back on my GC (US import ya see). Really enjoying it so far and still loving the 'tasche humor in the games. Have a 360 sat waiting at my parents house for me to collect and then another world of games opens to me although how much I use it depends on what comes first, GTA IV or Mario Kart Wii (seeing as Resi 5 wont be out for another year)

Why import?
Because it was 1/4 of the price of the UK release when I bought it and Freeloader is king.

Playing the Gamecube port of Resident Evil 2 at the moment, polished off Leon's story and just starting to make my way through Claire's. Goods stuff and has aged better than I expected - I guess prerendered backgrounds are useful in that respect.After that I'll be going though Code Veronica and then I expect I'll move on to either the first game or Zero. At least they picked by broken 360 up yesterday - fingers crossed they get it fixed reasonably quickly.

• Paid Members

More Halo 3 here. I finally got an overkill in a ranked game. It took a ridiculous number of games and a lot of botched oppurtunities that only yielded double or triple kills, but I finally got it. It was a good moment for me.

I got Mario Galaxy also. It is as breathtaking as everyone else makes out. About 35 stars in so far and it is an absolute joy to play. Ice Mario is the best thing since... well... bee Mario, which is the best thing since realising the total freedom that is the ability to walk all the way around the various planetoids. It boggles the mind. Sweet Sweet galaxy was one of many highlights so far. Old school platforming complete with the Super mario world "scrolling stage" music.

Aside from that I finally put my CPS1 and 2 emulators onto my Xbox. Punisher, Caddilacs and Dinosaurs, Pocket Fighter, Dalkstalkers trilogy... awesome.

I finished Mario Galaxy today, the last level was a real fucking struggle but I did it after dieing about 40 times. Though it was a very enjoyable game on the whole and the only thing aside from Zelda that's made the Wii worth buying for me, I didn't like it as much as Mario 64, or the highly underrated Mario Sunshine. The contant going upside down and not being able to see where you're going or control the direction you're walking spoiled it a little for me.

I've been addicted to Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare online recently on the PS3, so addicted I haven't taken two other games out of their packaging yet never mind played them. I've began story mode but that's about it, online is so much better, IMO. You learn quite a bit more and it's a lot more challenging. The graphics are out of this world, probably the best I've played on. I'd recommend this 100 times over.

Can anyone confirm whether or not you start over once you reach rank 55?

• Paid Members

I've been going back to the SNES stuff with a good solid completion of Plok (Never thought I'd ever complete that game... thank christ for roms and save state!).Now moved on to Donkey Kong Country 1, which is still awesome today (and still tough, even if I have currently got about 66 lives...)

• Paid Members

Just a note to X-box 360 owner's. My friend has had the red ring of doom happen to him twice now, But today he turned his 360 on and the X-box screen came up and then just crashed on it, he has tryed every game same thing not even the red light's, he then took it to our local shop who will sometimes replace it old for new, the guy there said that that's the 3rd 1 this month that has just 100% died with know ring of death.

I've been addicted to Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare online recently on the PS3, so addicted I haven't taken two other games out of their packaging yet never mind played them. I've began story mode but that's about it, online is so much better, IMO. You learn quite a bit more and it's a lot more challenging. The graphics are out of this world, probably the best I've played on. I'd recommend this 100 times over. Can anyone confirm whether or not you start over once you reach rank 55?

very good game

• Moderators

I got Mario Galaxy also. It is as breathtaking as everyone else makes out. About 35 stars in so far and it is an absolute joy to play. Ice Mario is the best thing since... well... bee Mario, which is the best thing since realising the total freedom that is the ability to walk all the way around the various planetoids. It boggles the mind. Sweet Sweet galaxy was one of many highlights so far. Old school platforming complete with the Super mario world "scrolling stage" music.

Just started playing this - have only had a couple of sessions but I have to second this... It has totally lived up to the hype for me so far. It's so innovative as well; I can't see them running out of crazy shit for the duration of the game.