The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

:yinyang: Who did the headbangers beat to get their first(and only i think) Tag Team Title Reign

Owen Hart & The British Bulldog.
Wasn't it a four way at Ground Zero in 1997, i think the Godwins and possibly the blackjacks were involved also.

• Paid Members

:yinyang: Who did the headbangers beat to get their first(and only i think) Tag Team Title Reign

Wasn't it a four way at Ground Zero in 1997, i think the Godwins and possibly the blackjacks were involved also.
Yep, but LOD instead of The Blackjacks. :thumbsup:

Yep, but LOD instead of The Blackjacks. :thumbsup:
Ah right.Thanks. :)

Bulldog and Owen beat the Smoking Gunns for the belts.They then lost the belts too HBk and Austin.The belts were vacated.Austin and Dude Love then got the belts.Belts vacated again.Headbangers then won the previously mentioned 4 Way Match.

Bulldog and Owen beat the Smoking Gunns for the belts.They then lost the belts too HBk and Austin.The belts were vacated.Austin and Dude Love then got the belts.Belts vacated again.Headbangers then won the previously mentioned 4 Way Match.

Yes, because Austin suffered his neck injury at Summerslam, so he and Dude Love had to relinquish the belts.I believe the same applied to Austin/HBK's title reign, HBK suffered a knee injury. Edited by Ashley

I believe someone other than Silvervision holds the commercial home video rights, although I'm not sure which event it is.Can someone fill me in about Ken Kennedy please, or proviode some links? Where he has wrestled in the past, the names he has wrestled under that sort of stuff.Thanks

I believe someone other than Silvervision holds the commercial home video rights, although I'm not sure which event it is.Can someone fill me in about Ken Kennedy please, or proviode some links? Where he has wrestled in the past, the names he has wrestled under that sort of stuff.Thanks

Here ya gohttp://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profi...n-anderson.htmlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Anderson_...signature_moves Edited by the g

Superstars opened that week with Gene Okerlund announcing that Bret had won the title and bringing him out for an interview. I remember being genuinely shocked when he said "Ladies and gentlemen, the NEW WWF Champion..." and Bret's music played.

I nearly pooed my pants when Okerlund started talking because I thought he was about to say "The Ultimate Warrior". When Hart's music played I was in major shock.
Yeah, exactly. Bret hadn't been in the world title picture other than facing Flair on a couple of house shows and in the current storylines Warrior was being hyped as the next challenger, so it was completely out of the blue. Edited by Shatners Bassoon

• Paid Members

Superstars opened that week with Gene Okerlund announcing that Bret had won the title and bringing him out for an interview. I remember being genuinely shocked when he said "Ladies and gentlemen, the NEW WWF Champion..." and Bret's music played.

I nearly pooed my pants when Okerlund started talking because I thought he was about to say "The Ultimate Warrior". When Hart's music played I was in major shock.
Yeah, exactly. Bret hadn't been in the world title picture other than facing Flair on a couple of house shows and in the current storylines Warrior was being hyped as the next challenger, so it was completely out of the blue.
I wasn't a fan back when Bret first won the title but the only thing I can imagine it being on par with is the European Title Tornament show opening up days after the Final Four with none of the four who could be champion as the champ, but Sid strolling out with the belt.

Yeah, exactly. Bret hadn't been in the world title picture other than facing Flair on a couple of house shows and in the current storylines Warrior was being hyped as the next challenger, so it was completely out of the blue.
I wasn't a fan back when Bret first won the title but the only thing I can imagine it being on par with is the European Title Tornament show opening up days after the Final Four with none of the four who could be champion as the champ, but Sid strolling out with the belt.
I remember watching this with my uncle, who was a big bret fan and we both just looked at eachother in shock and were like WTF! :omg: I miss moments like that now.