The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

When did MLW fold?

It folded once. Then it relaunched. Then it folded again. Then they announced another relaunch but nothing came of it :/
They gave up the ghost in mid-2004.
Follow-up question: Why the hell did I see an ad for MLW Underground TV on TWC this morning?

When did MLW fold?

It folded once. Then it relaunched. Then it folded again. Then they announced another relaunch but nothing came of it :/
They gave up the ghost in mid-2004.
Follow-up question: Why the hell did I see an ad for MLW Underground TV on TWC this morning?
The same reason you still see adverts for the Bagpipe Report.

Can anybody inform me on who was the small fellow called gary on heat this past week. He took part in the masterlock challenge.

It was actually ROH referee Gary Moorer. Not sure if he's still with ROH, but he definitely used to be.

was just looking through some profiles on oww and notice juvi had a "war of words" with the rock. anyone know anything more of this. when, why

Chris Jericho made his WWF debut interrupting a promo by The Rock in August 1999.During it The Rock said a line along the lines of: "You think you impress the Rock, just because up until a few months ago you were down south wrestling some jabroni named Juventud?!"Juvi then got pissed off and on WCW tv used some of The Rock's catchphrases in his promos and did a version of the people's elbow in some of his matches.
I'm not staking my reputation on this one or owt, but I seem to remember Juvi was already ripping off the Rock's stuff before Jericho jumped, and Rock's dig was somewhat in response to that...

Guest Edgehead

JJC04 cheers man. If anyone has info on who the dude was who was also unsuccessful on raw in the masterlock challenge, that would be great.

Also, regarding the Kevin Kelly question.  He left the business a year or so ago, didn't he?  I seem to remember he posted a big "goodbye and good riddance" type thing for one of the main news sites (1wrestling, I think?)

Yep, Kelly typed up this big rant about how Benoit would never succeed as the World champ as long as Triple H was hogging the TV time before leaving the business for good.
He's back! He's signed with 3PW to assist with their production.

I would defo also recomend Steves wrestling, before asking a question always check out that site.

I always check Obsessedwithwrestling.com before asking stuff but they didnt have them. Will add Steveswrestling.com to my list of resources though :thumbsup: