The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

What's missy hyatt up to these days?

She was in college last time I heard, but Im guessing she's graduated by now. Can't remember what it was she was studying though, can anyone shed any light on it?I know she's been auctioning off random wrestling memorabillia on ebay as well.

• Paid Members

Anyone know if Chris Benoit ever did a "shoot interview" (RFVideo style, for example) at any point in his career?

No, he never did that. When he got into WCW people working for the company very rarely did shoots. I remember Konnan did one while he was still in WCW, and he blasted quite a few people in it. When he got into WCW in like 95 he was off the marked for shoots until he died. Would have been a good shoot tho.
The closest thing would probably be the 50 minute interview he did on WOL in 1999. I can upload it somewhere if people realy want....

When did ROH expand out of being a one show a month promotion? And what were their early attendances like? Also is there anywhere to find a list of all their attendances because it's hard to come across them apart from the odd one in powerslam and that always seems exaggerated. Just one last one, what's the capacity of the New York venue that they normally "sell out" these days?

Im not sure where to post this but ill ask here if its ok,Id like to become a paid member in the future when i can, but i dont use paypal so is there another way to do that or is it the only way?It would be nice to contribute a little if i can to the forums more.Thanks very much :).

• Paid Members

Im not sure where to post this but ill ask here if its ok,Id like to become a paid member in the future when i can, but i dont use paypal so is there another way to do that or is it the only way?It would be nice to contribute a little if i can to the forums more.Thanks very much :).

A couple of people have sent me a cheque and I've paid Moo via Paypal, I'm happy to do that for anyone. Check with The_g or Supremo.

Does anyone have a recent pic of Jonny Moss??? Cheers for the help.