The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

This one's been bugging me for quite a while, during tna impact's intro there's a guy who looks to have been chucked off a scaffold, who is it and what ppv was it from?

I think it's Rhino knocking Abyss of the side of the stands with a "Gore", but I'll be damned if I can tell you which PPV it was (one of the main problems with the Impact Zone PPVs - you can never remember one from another).
If it's the clip I think you mean, it's Abyss throwing Brother Runt (Spike Dudley) off a scaffold by the entrance. It was either at Hard Justice or No Surrender - they had no holds barred matches two ppv's running, the second of which was a 3-way with Raven.

Blue Wolf who was wrestling in NJPW in around year 01, is he still around and if so where?

He worked a show for Fumiko Uwai late last year, I think. Apart from that, he's back in Mongolia. Whether he wrestles locally there I have no idea.

Im sure this has been asked a million times already, but what are the current raw and smackdown themes called and who are they by? Or go one better and give me download links :)

If you like I could send them over MSN or something.

Is Lillian married?

She's married to Pat Patterson.
I heard a rumor its a lavender marriage, apparently lillian has a girlfriend :laugh:
Haha a lavander marriage!It's funny you should say that though because thats why I asked! She gives off a Lezza vibe IMO! But I used to think The Rock gave off a gay vibe and was wrong!

Is Lillian married?

She's married to Pat Patterson.
I heard a rumor its a lavender marriage, apparently lillian has a girlfriend :laugh:
Haha a lavander marriage!It's funny you should say that though because thats why I asked! She gives off a Lezza vibe IMO! But I used to think The Rock gave off a gay vibe and was wrong!
J.R was actually asked this on the blog on his website and apparently (unfortunately for some I'm sure!) Lillian does indeed have a boyfriend (and probably not Pat Patterson..although thats just a feeling I get)