The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I have only been watching TNA for a couple of months now and looking to buy some DVDs. I have heard alot about Samoa Joe vs AJ vs Christopher Daniels and was going to buy the Best of the X Division 2 as it has a 30 min documentary on the whole feud etc but on the match listings the match is not there. Does anyone know if this match is acutally on the DVD or any other compilation DVDs that TNA has produced?Many thanks

I remember watching that Dynamite Kid special on TWC a few weeks ago, and I saw Giant Haystacks billed under the name of the "Loch Ness Monster". Did he use the "Loch Ness Monster" gimmick only in America/Canada, also did he win any titles in America/Canada?Thanks brahs.

I think the match on the Dynamite Kid special was for the tag belts wasnt it? And they won, I do believe.

I have only been watching TNA for a couple of months now and looking to buy some DVDs. I have heard alot about Samoa Joe vs AJ vs Christopher Daniels and was going to buy the Best of the X Division 2 as it has a 30 min documentary on the whole feud etc but on the match listings the match is not there. Does anyone know if this match is acutally on the DVD or any other compilation DVDs that TNA has produced?Many thanks

It is shown in full on the TNA "Best of Samoa Joe" dvd, along with other matches from their feud including the match between AJ & Joe at Turning Point - which many people thought was even better than the 3-way at Unbreakable. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Bit of a long shot.I remember skimming through the movie channels a few weeks ago, and came across that "Movies24" channel. I was astounded to see "The Jesse Ventura Story" on there.I missed the fucker. :(Anybody know when its back on? Cheers brahs.

WWE's Judgment Day song, I'm guessing its called 'The end is here', any idea on what artist/band perform that or is it an inhouse song? I'm looking to acquire it online and can't seem to find it.

It is indeed an in house Jim Johnston creation. It was on the Anthology album a few years back.

Any idea if TNA dvds are out in the shops yet? I read somewhere they were meant to be released on the 20th.

• Paid Members

Any idea if TNA dvds are out in the shops yet? I read somewhere they were meant to be released on the 20th.

According to Sendit.com, they are out tomorrow. Two of 'em.http://www.sendit.com/circle/top_preorders/d:1Might as well add in a question.Has Rey Misterio (619 version) ever been a heel?Thank you. Edited by bAzTNM

Despite differences between them due to comments Dynamite Kid made about Stu Hart in his autobiography, Bret has repeatedly called him "pound-for-pound, the greatest wrestler who ever lived".

Anyone know what these comments about Stu were?
I believe it was to do with the story about the Hart family cat shitting on the floor while Stu was cooking a fry-up, and Stu picking up the shit with the same spoon he was cooking the eggs with. Plus other stories relating to Stu's relationship with his kids.

• Paid Members

WWE's Judgment Day song, I'm guessing its called 'The end is here', any idea on what artist/band perform that or is it an inhouse song? I'm looking to acquire it online and can't seem to find it.

It is indeed an in house Jim Johnston creation. It was on the Anthology album a few years back.
It his, however, heavily influenced by The End, a Doors song which features on the Apocalypse Now soundtrack.

Survivor Series Question - no spoilers pleaseCould someone please let me know the order of the matches of last nights Survivor Series with no match results? Also how was the show overall? The order may be seen to some as spoilers so they can be put into spoiler tags if neccessary.Thanks