The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

QUOTEHe only did the gimmick on PPV at No Mercy 1999 (UK event) and Survivor Series 1999. I think the both times he lost to X-PacIt was in 1998. I think it was capital carnage that was the uk only ppv he was on. He was also in the deadly game tournament at Survivor series.

He wasn't on Capital Carnage. He wasn't on any UK Only PPVs with that gimmick. As a Man's Man, he only had one PPV. Against X-Pac at Survivor Series 1998. Double Count Out.

Why in clips i have seen (such as 5 star sights and sounds part 2) do fans start chucking chairs into the ring? E.g. I've seen a clip of a TNA show when this happened. Why?

It happened once in an ECW match (someone else will come in and tell you which one - but it had Terry Funk in it), and it became part of the ECW opening title sequence and became very famous.As with everything cutting edge that ECW did, every new wannabe promotion rips off the gimmick. TNA did it (when they ran the ECW Arena), ROH did it (Cabana vs Homicide), I think 3PW did it, and there are probably more.

Are we allowed to make jokes about the Lexx incident yet? >_>

Why would you want to? The story is getting old now, just like old bAzTNM.Question time. Who were in the *original* bWo in the *original* ECW?Thank you brahs.3700 posts!
What is this Lexx incident that u speak of???

• Paid Members

Are we allowed to make jokes about the Lexx incident yet? >_>

Why would you want to? The story is getting old now, just like old bAzTNM.Question time. Who were in the *original* bWo in the *original* ECW?Thank you brahs.3700 posts!
What is this Lexx incident that u speak of???
Somebody posted a nudie picture of Lexx, a female British wrestler, playing with the pink flute.I was well impressed.

1) Does anyone have a website that gives detailed descriptions of pro-wrestling styles?2) Is there a website that lists most wrestling moves?Thanks.

http://www.deathvalleydriver.com/bbbowm/bbbowm.htmThe link above might help you. Edited by bAzTNM