The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

The Capital Carnage with the fatal four way main event between Austin/Undertaker/Mankind & Kane, does anyone know what date & year this took place?

It took place on the 6/12/1998.
And as a footnote, it was bloody tripe.
Well you get to see Jaqueline's massive knockers. :D

1) Who performed the first moonsault on WWF tv? The first I remember was seeing The Genius do one (not televised) at a house show in Cardiff I think... funny those little things you remember.

Earliest I've seen is Blue Angel (aka Blue Blazer, aka Owen Hart) in '88 in a match against Barry Horowitz.

1) Who performed the first moonsault on WWF tv? The first I remember was seeing The Genius do one (not televised) at a house show in Cardiff I think... funny those little things you remember.

Earliest I've seen is Blue Angel (aka Blue Blazer, aka Owen Hart) in '88 in a match against Barry Horowitz.
Lanny Poffo was doing a version of the move from his WWF entry in 85/86 (his version would usually see him use one foot on the top rope to propell himself over, in a move that was some way from the stir the Great Muta would cause in the NWA some years later). Tiger Mask may have done one in his 1982 match with DK at MSG...

2) What theme music did Shawn Michaels use between the Barbershop incident with Marty Jannetty and his Sexy Boy music?3) When did WWF announce that Summerslam 92 would be from Wembley? I seem to recall they had originally announced it would be from the US somewhere...

2) He didn't use any (at least on TV), because his first appearance in the ring after the incident was the 1992 Royal Rumble, which in those days didn't have the wrestlers coming out to music. Next time he was on TV after that he linked up with Sherri...and Sexy Boy was born.3) The TV announcement would have been very late June/early July. The PPVs had, like, 8 week build-ups back then, adding a match or two every week on TV, with it's own designated segment. It was a world away from the "oh shit, we've got no matches for this ppv. Lets announce a bunch of them on Velocity the night before" style of booking them now, and really made you look forward to an event. I think only Wrestlemania gets anywhere near that type of feeling for WWE now, because it has a natural two to three month build-up, coming off the back of the Royal Rumble...

• Paid Members

Did the Bulldog - Berzerker match actually take place at Wrestlemania 8? If it didn't why didn't it happen? Might stick on Wrestlemania 8 later on.ADDED: Is the venue for WM8 the same as WM3? Cheers.

Edited by bAzTNM

Why is it that everyone wa sso offended when The Sandman got crucified that time, but when Undertaker puts people on his symbol thing it looks exactly the same and nobody minds?

People did mind. But what made it a bigger deal in ECW was because Heyman made Raven go out afterwards and apologise out of character to the fans (because Heyman was courting Kurt Angle's services, and Angle was horrified).Vince, as usual, didn't give a shit.

I'm currently watching Sid V Shawn - Survivor Series '96 on yutube. Was Sid a genuine heel in this fued? He gets a major pop, and even the commentators notice it. Can anyone fill me in....

As far as I remember it was babyface vs babyface.He rescued HBK from the two on one beating from Vader & Mankind at the end of September's "Mind Games" ppv, then beat Vader the heel at the following months "Buried Alive" ppv to get the title shot.I think when he grabbed the camera and smacked Jose Lothario with it towards the end of the title match was supposed to turn him heel, but the NYC fans were so pro-Sid and anti-Michaels that night (tossers) that he still got a massive pop. :cry: