The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Was there any reason for Ludvig Borga leaving WWF, was watching Royal Rumble 94 and it said he had an injury so he wasn't on the card but i don't recall him being around after that, was it a legit injury which led to him being released or where there backstage reasons?

4. What have Andrew "Test" Martin, Keno Suzuki, Matt "Spike Dudley" Hyson and Scott Steiner been doing since their releases?

Go to www.matthyson.com to find out what Spikes been up to (and is up to). If nothing else, to read his pretty awesome commentaries.Majik

Was there any reason for Ludvig Borga leaving WWF, was watching Royal Rumble 94 and it said he had an injury so he wasn't on the card but i don't recall him being around after that, was it a legit injury which led to him being released or where there backstage reasons?

From hereLudvig Borga, real name Tony Halme, left the WWF in late 1993 because of an ankle injury. He also wrestled in Japan, although he was a professional boxer at first. Not too long ago, Halme was elected to Parliament in Finland.

The injury was legit enough to end Halme's Full-Time Career in Professional Wrestling. He returned to Finland, and worked for various companies, including Otto Wanz's CWA in Germany/Austria in '95/'96 and I'm sure he returned to Japan for a final tour there at the same time. In 1997/1998 he decided upon a career as a Pro-Boxer and had a few bouts, mainly screened on Eurosport, I caught one his bouts on TV, he was overweight and outclassed, this was in the early 00's. He also toyed with MMA I'm lead to believe in the late 90's. Viewers in the UK may remember an appearance on Channel 4's Eurotrash, where they featured his Latest Pop Song video, released in Finland. Since then Tony has gone on to become an Actor and more recently, a MP in Finland.

Thanks, always remember him ending Tatankas undeafeated streak by pinning him with 1 finger :(Just something else random i was wondering about, why did Samu leave WWF? I remember they kept on Fatu to make a new Headshrinkers but what was wrong with Samu, always thought he was the better of the two.

Edited by hbk4life

Thanks, always remember him ending Tatankas undeafeated streak by pinning him with 1 finger :(Just something else random i was wondering about, why did Samu leave WWF? I remember they kept on Fatu to make a new Headshrinkers but what was wrong with Samu, always thought he was the better of the two.

Fired around the summer of 1994, for reasons I can't remember. They brought in The Barbarian to replace him giving him a new name, though slightly touching on the fact he used to be "The Barbarian", Simione or something they called him. They ran as a team for about 9 months after till Fatu was repackaged as a "keeping it real" social worker/Home Boy.

Tony Halme's one and only MMA fight was again Randy Couture at UFC 13. It was Couture's MMA debut also and is lasted 56 seconds.

Tony's a right-wing, anti-immigrant politician who suggested they send drug dealers to Russian prisons because it's cheaper and it'd act as a deterrent.

tonyhalme_300.jpg

Edited by mikey

They brought in The Barbarian to replace him giving him a new name, though slightly touching on the fact he used to be "The Barbarian", Simione or something they called him.

Sionne. His real name is Sionne Somethingcompletlyunpronounceablebeginningwith-V.