The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

There's a repeat at 2am this morning...4pm Friday afternoonand12 noon Saturday.The show features matches from New Frontiers, which was a show ROH held in June 2005. About 6 1/2 months behind real time and about 4 1/2 months behind ROH DVD release time.

I usually watch ROH, but never take notice of which event it is on TWC, but do they just take matches from different shows and put them on a single show on TWC?
Haven't watched in a little while but they generally have a couple of matches from the same show (New Frontiers this week) and then an older match (Cabana vs. Whitmer this week) and a Shoot Interview highlight.

Which was the ECW show where Bam Bam threw Spike Dudley into the crowd and took down about 50 people? You know the one, it was always shown in the later highlight packages... 

Hardcore Heaven 97, and he also does it on the DVD release Good as it Gets I think.....

Which was the ECW show where Bam Bam threw Spike Dudley into the crowd and took down about 50 people? You know the one, it was always shown in the later highlight packages...

Edited by Ashley

Am i right in assuming that The Undertaker has never won a Rumble match....

As great as Taker's WM winning streak is, he has had a pretty terrible record at the Rumble if you look back...Rumble 91- eliminated from Rumble (by LOD)Rumble 92- eliminated from Rumble (by Hogan)Rumble 93- eliminated from Rumble (by Giant Gonzales)Rumble 94- loses to Yokozuna (and about 12 others)Rumble 95- beats IRS (YAY!)Rumble 96- beats Bret by DQRumble 97- loses to Vader- eliminated from Rumble (by Bret)Rumble 98- loses to HBKRumble 99- appears in a non-wrestling capacityRumble 2000- booked to return but tears bicep the week beforeRumble 2001- eliminated from Rumble (by Rikishi)Rumble 2002- eliminated from Rumble (by MAVEN!)Rumble 2003- eliminated from Rumble (by Lesnar)Rumble 2004- not bookedRumble 2005- beats Heidenreich (YAY!)2 pinfall victories1 DQ victoryDoesn't wrestle on 3 cards3 singles lossesand he's been eliminated from the rumble 7 timesThat's a pretty sad record-
nearly right he was eliminated at the same time with vader in the rumble match by 'stone cold' steve austin (whon was eliminated but referees didnt see) Edited by burchills buddy

• Paid Members

Does anybody know what event Hogan's famous promo occurs?"HEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS WHERE THE POWER LIES BRUTHA!!"Hogan then points to his hand.DVDVR always talk about it, but I don't ever recall where its from?Cheers brahs.

Edited by bAzTNM

Does anybody know what event Hogan's famous promo occurs?"HEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS WHERE THE POWER LIES BRUTHA!!"Hogan then points to his hand.DVDVR always talk about it, but I don't ever recall where its from?Cheers brahs.

It might be his promo at WrestleMania VI.

Very random question, does anyone know what music video was posted that ends with a series of Ric Flair ol' man flops in series whilst Tubthumping's 'I get knocked down, but I get up again, you ain't ever gonna keep me down...' is played?I am sure it was part of the huge youtube link mania wave that is sweeping the board, but I have searched and still cannot find it.

ECW Guilty As Charged 1999 I think...
Just checked, it's not guilty as charged 99. It's Spike and New Jack Vs the Dudleys on that.It's not at Hardcore Heaven 97 either. I'm pretty sure the one I'm on about was held in the Hammerstein Ballroom..........Any advances anyone?

• Paid Members

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=64829&...anscripts&st=75Not sure what the event is, but check the last post in that topic and there's a link to a clip of that very promo. Mr.Seven may be able to answer your question.

ECW Guilty As Charged 1999 I think...
Just checked, it's not guilty as charged 99. It's Spike and New Jack Vs the Dudleys on that.It's not at Hardcore Heaven 97 either. I'm pretty sure the one I'm on about was held in the Hammerstein Ballroom..........Any advances anyone?
I'm sure it was Born to be Wired at the ECW arena, which Spike won, setting up the rematch for Hardcore Heaven '97 the following weekend.