The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I was think which WWE employees have been employed for longer than 10 years, (since 1995)The King

Surely Lawler doesn't count as he wasn't in the employment of the company for 9 months 5 years ago?

I was think which WWE employees have been employed for longer than 10 years, (since 1995)The King

Surely Lawler doesn't count as he wasn't in the employment of the company for 9 months 5 years ago?
To go back on my own answer Michaels wasn't either but if you take away 9 months then he would still have been employed for longer than 10 years.Mark Henry nearly counts. Sheesh.

I was think which WWE employees have been employed for longer than 10 years, (since 1995)

I think Scotty Too Hotty must have been there for ten years or more.
Yeah, I think you're right. Wasn't it 1993 when he joined WWF as a jobber? Or 1994 maybe?
I just checked on obsessedwithwrestling.com, and it was 1993 that he came into the WWF.

• Paid Members

I was think which WWE employees have been employed for longer than 10 years, (since 1995)

I think Scotty Too Hotty must have been there for ten years or more.
Yeah, I think you're right. Wasn't it 1993 when he joined WWF as a jobber? Or 1994 maybe?
I just checked on obsessedwithwrestling.com, and it was 1993 that he came into the WWF.
But he was Johnny Jobguy until around the end of 1997.

When did Triple H enter the wwf?as he was at WM12.

I think it was not long after Wrestlemania XI. I remember the HHH vignettes airing not long after WM XI. At a guess, I'd say it was either May or June 1995 when he made his TV debut. Edited by King Cobra

When did Triple H enter the wwf?as he was at WM12.

I think it was not long after Wrestlemania XI. I remember the HHH vignettes airing not long after WM XI. At a guess, I'd say it was either May or June 1995 when he made his TV debut.
I'd say so as he competed at Summerslam 1995.