The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I see you spelt the word "quite" wrong, dbax.EDIT - Apologies, Mighty LC, it was too early. I see what you were pointing out. Sorry.

Half the sentence deliberately used the wrong similar-sounding words. I guess subtlety doesn't always work on forums. Edited by dbax

- Who trained Vince and Shane McMahon? I've always thought they were decent in the ring, considering that they're non-workers (if that's the correct term).- Why wasn't Eric Bischoff in charge of WCW during its final year(s)? Who had taken his place?

Edited by Van_Dammer

- Who trained Vince and Shane McMahon? I've always thought they were decent in the ring, considering that they're non-workers (if that's the correct term).- Why wasn't Eric Bischoff in charge of WCW during its final year(s)? Who had taken his place?

Bill whats-his-name had a stint IIRC as WCW Boss

They had different guys handling the finances, and different guys handling the creative after Bischoff was fired in 1999. They changed rapidly. Bill Busch was one of the money guys. And I think one was called Dr Harvey Sch---something.As for the creative, Vince Russo took over from Bischoff, but was them removed in January 2000 and replaced with booking squad of Kevin Sullivan and various others. Then Russo and Bischoff rplaced them in April. Russo kept booking until later that year where he went off sick with a concussion, and I don't thinbk he ever returned. I forget who booked WCW's last few months.

Then Russo and Bischoff replaced them in April. Russo kept booking until later that year where he went off sick with a concussion, and I don't think he ever returned. I forget who booked WCW's last few months.

So Bischoff actually was there during those final months? As for Russo, did he sustain that concussion as a result of Goldberg's spear? Edited by Van_Dammer

- How many times have AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels wrestled each other?

*CLICK HERE* for a topic in which we named what we believe to be the full list. :thumbsup:
Didn't they wrestle on a Australian show Foley pulled out of? I remember briefly reading about it - I think it had Test/Joe on too.

• Paid Members

- Who trained Vince and Shane McMahon? I've always thought they were decent in the ring, considering that they're non-workers (if that's the correct term).

They had training skits on TV with Tom Prichard, and I'd be pretty sure he was doing the job in reality.