The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Guest ANCHOR v2

Does anyone know what Jonathan Taylor Thomas did at Wrestlemania 11 to give him the title as a special guest at WM11 as he is listed on WWE.com and Wrestlemania 20 Program as a special guest

Does anyone know what Jonathan Taylor Thomas did at Wrestlemania 11 to give him the title as a special guest at WM11 as he is listed on WWE.com and Wrestlemania 20 Program as a special guest

He was in the sitcom Home Improvement, which was big in the us aroud that time. :)

He was in the sitcom Home Improvement, which was big in the us aroud that time. :)
Not too mention the Lionking which was huge in 1994.Mania 11 for some reason Vince went celebrity mad. Looking back how many of those celebrities are still famous? Edited by bwo

As for what he actually did at WrestleMania XI, I think he beat Bob Backlund in a game of chess in the locker room and Backlund went bonkers.

That was funny! :laugh: Wan't he also "guest time-keeper" or something like that?

Guest ANCHOR v2

As for what he actually did at WrestleMania XI, I think he beat Bob Backlund in a game of chess in the locker room and Backlund went bonkers.

That was funny! :laugh: Wan't he also "guest time-keeper" or something like that?
Thanks Guys, Ah Wrestlemania Moments,Note to self Get Wrestlemania Anthology

,Oct 17 2005, 21:37] 01.jpgI'll guess this has probably been asked at some point, but does anyone know the history behind this picture?Something about the belt looks a bit funny, don't know why, it looks as though it lacks the 'shine' of the real WWF title (might just be the picture though). Barry looks pretty old here, did Turnbuckle Championship Wrestling use a modified old WWF belt?

Yes, the picture is from Dusty Rhodes' Turnbuckle Championship Wrestling. While Windham does indeed look old in that pic, he had quite a good comeback in TCW, having some good matches in with Steve Corino, Dustin Rhodes and Tommy Dreamer.

Were did Triple H work before he came to the WWF? Any information, pictures would help me. Theres really not nothing that helps on OWW.

He wrestled as Jean Paul LeVesque in WCW. I believe he and Regal may of teamed up at some point. All I can help with, sorry.
Here is a few pics of him as Terra Ryzin in WCWhhhthen111100.jpghhhthen23400.jpghhhthen9302.jpg

• Paid Members

Can someone please explain the facts behind this U.S magazine apparently breaking a story about Stacy Kiebler getting it on with Jennifer Anniston's boyfriend ?

I don't know exact details, but it's the other way round. This mag are claiming Aniston is dating some guy she's been working with on a movie, but he's in fact with Stacy. I don't think the mag actually mentioned Stacy at all, it was just a "Jen is dating this guy who looks a little like Brad Pitt in that he hasn't shaved for a couple of days" story. I believe wwe.com were the first to point out he's actually doing Keibler.

Can someone please explain the facts behind this U.S magazine apparently breaking a story about Stacy Kiebler getting it on with Jennifer Anniston's boyfriend ?

I don't know exact details, but it's the other way round. This mag are claiming Aniston is dating some guy she's been working with on a movie, but he's in fact with Stacy. I don't think the mag actually mentioned Stacy at all, it was just a "Jen is dating this guy who looks a little like Brad Pitt in that he hasn't shaved for a couple of days" story. I believe wwe.com were the first to point out he's actually doing Keibler.
Jennifer Aniston is dating Vince Vaughn though.

Can anyone tell me who was under the mask of Kimchee - Kamala's manager? I think i read somewhere it was Steve 'Brooklyn Brawler' Lombardi, was it him?

When wrestling, yes I think it was. I think "Downtown" Bruno Lauer (Harvey Whippleman) also worked as Kim Chee at times, when he was just a manager.
I think you are right.I would imagine that, like most masked wrestlers/wrestling personalities, Kim Chee was likely played by a whole host of people, depending on who was free etc.
On a similar note, alot of the characters in that period seemed to involve Steve Lombardi at some point. Was there ever a card where he had to wrestle twice or more?

Hacksaw Jim Duggan was absent from the WWF during late 1992/early-to-mid 1993. After wrestling a six-man tag at SummerSlam '92, he didn't appear on PPV again until King of the Ring '93. What was the reason for his absence from late 1992 until mid 1993?

Edited by King Cobra

Hacksaw Jim Duggan was absent from the WWF during late 1992/early-to-mid 1993. After wrestling a six-man tag at SummerSlam '92, he didn't appear on PPV again until King of the Ring '93. What was the reason for his absence from late 1992 until mid 1993?

If i recall, he was severely injured in a match with Yokozuna, this was just a storyline of course, but he may have a real injury which he needed time off for.

Were did Triple H work before he came to the WWF? Any information, pictures would help me. Theres really not nothing that helps on OWW.

He wrestled as Jean Paul LeVesque in WCW. I believe he and Regal may of teamed up at some point. All I can help with, sorry.
Here is a few pics of him as Terra Ryzin in WCWhhhthen111100.jpghhhthen23400.jpghhhthen9302.jpg
I dont mean to be forcetious but the picture where HHH is being dropkicked by Alex Wright isn't strictly a Terra Ryzing pic, It as Jean Paul Leveque at Starrcade 94.