The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I'm watching a IWA History of the Deathmatchs tape and it has a Barbwire Bat Match featuring the Headhunters Vs Iceman & Kendo Nagasaki. I was wondering is this the same Kendo Nagasaki from WOS? and if so which other companies did he work for and when?

No, it's not the same guy. I believe the British guy was the first to use the name, and at least one American has borrowed it as well as the legendary Japanese garbage worker.

Also does Leatherface have to licence the character from the company who owns the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie franchise? Do you have any details on this?

He probably should be paying royalties, but I doubt he does. It's wrestling in Japan. It's so far off Hollywood's radar it might as well not exist.

Why on last weeks Raw, after their respective matches, did both Shawn Michaels and Carlito feel it acceptable to break character and slap the hands of some crowd members at ringside?

Because the rules don't apply to Michaels and Carlito is COOL~!

Guest Ashley

What episode of WWF Raw was it when Vince McMahon presented Steve Austin with the new WWF Title belt?

I believe it was the March 30th 1998 in Albanay, New York, Raw.

Guest Ultimate_Flair_Mark

whats the actual release date for Undertakers new DVD?.. and also what are the recommended sites to buy it fromthanx

www.highspots.com, fast, cheap and oh so easy.

Has any wrestler ever used "When the Levee Breaks" by Led Zeppelin as their theme tune?  I have a feeling some Gajin may have used it in All Japan- Hansen or the MVC perhaps...?

You might be thinking of Bruiser Brody, who used Immigrant Song in Japan. I'm sure I read somewhere that John Cena also used it at one point in OVW. Dunno about Levee, though.The Stan Hansen in All Japan theme that I know of is called Sunrise, and is hella cool, but very un-Zeppelin.
I stumbled across the answer to this last night. It's one or both of the regular NOAH tag team Michael Modest and Donovan Morgan.