The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I just noticed that RAW got a 4.4 this week.... When was the last time is scored a rating as high as that?And does anybody have a link for a week by week RAW rating since 2001?

Here you go.Its the highest RAW rating since March 22nd 2004.

I was watching Fox and Friends today and a guy by the name of Brian Kilmeade came on. I haven't got the tape to hand but could somebody confirm that he commentated on a UFC PPV and what one was it. Thank you.

Okay, he did interviews with the fighters on UFC1, whilst the amazingly hilariously brilliant 'Superfoot' Bill Wallace did commentary. Kilmeade took over for UFC2 and 3, but I don't remember if he did any after that. Edited by [NOTHING]

• Paid Members

Does anybody know this scene and what Lawler says.I *think* Raven is fighting Dreamer. Dreamer wins it. Lights go dim a few times and then eventually Lawler appears to a major reception. A major beatdown ensues and he says something thats ends with..."...because its full of shit!!".I never get the beginning of it. The crowd goes NUTS after he says it.What does he say? Thanks

Guest Ashley

"This building should be made out of toilet paper because it's full of shit".Wrestlepalooza '97. (i think).

"This building should be made out of toilet paper because it's full of shit".Wrestlepalooza '97. (i think).

Sorry for being so pedantic, but on the off-chance this is very important to bAz the word-for-word of it was "This building should be made out of toilet paper .... because there's nothing in it but shit!" :blush: Hate doing that so I'll end this post with a question:Did the ECW show where Mike Awesome lost the World Title to Tazz in April 2000 ever come out in full as a Fan-Cam tape, or was that match only ever shown to explain the situation on ECW tv and later "The Rise & Fall of ECW" dvd?If it was, does anyone know the full match listing from that show? :thumbsup:

Guest Richard Studden

Can someone tell me, just because it's been bugging me, when and how did Edge turn heel?

• Paid Members

Can someone tell me, just because it's been bugging me, when and how did Edge turn heel?

According to obsessedwithwrestling.comOctober 11, 2004 - RAW: Shawn Michaels & Chris Benoit & Edge defeated Triple H & Ric Flair & Batista ~~~Edge stole the pinfall on Triple H from Shawn Michaels and celebrated as if he had done all of the work.. ~~~Edge turned heel after the match, spearing both Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit to prove he was superiorHe then walked out on Benoit at Taboo Tuesday during their Tag Title match against La Resistance the week after

• Paid Members

I'm *sure* that I've asked this before on this board but I can't seem to find it after using the search function.I'm just flicking through the Great American Bash 1989 and Luger and Ricky Steamboats match comes up. Steamboat is coming to the ring with a familiar tune but I can seem to remember the title. I remember it being used on the old Record Breakers show with Roy Castle a lot. I know that it was done by the "Alan Parson's Project" but I can't seem to remember what its called.Thanks brahs.

What happened to EZ Money, Julio Dinero and Chris Hamrick?

What happened since when?Since ECW folded?If so.EZ Money - Various indies i guess.Chris Hamrick - Various indies including a tour in the UK and other FWA appearences. Can be seen on LAW on TWC.Julio Dinero - Various indies. TNA and LAW spring to mind.