The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Who were all the members of Cornettes stable in the WWF in late 95/96.It was called Camp Cornette right??? and i remember at some point Vader, Bulldog, Owen being in there but who else was there???

Those three and Yokozuna.
You can add Mantaur to that as well I figure, and perhaps The Heavenly Bodies...

Who were all the members of Cornettes stable in the WWF in late 95/96.It was called Camp Cornette right??? and i remember at some point Vader, Bulldog, Owen being in there but who else was there???

You can add Mantaur to that as well I figure, and perhaps The Heavenly Bodies...
I'd forgotten Cornette was manager of Mantaur, but he was never associated with the rest of Camp Cornette.Tom Pritchard became Zip in early 1996 and Jimmy Delray was in WCW at about the same time, so I'm fairly sure the Heavenly Bodies had no association with Owen, Davey & Yoko either, as in tagging together and such.

Anybody know the whereabouts of Tugboat/Typhoon/Shockmaster? I haven't spotted his name on any North American arena cards for at least seven years.

Earthquake mentioned they wrestled on the same Indy show a while back, before his cancer took over.Plus he appeared in the Gimmick Battle Royal at WM17.

Oh yes, I remember the gimmick battle royal now. I wonder why Iron Sheik was booked to win it? Maybe they felt he deserved it for helping put Hulkamania on the map.

He won by default as he was physically incapable of taking the bump over the top rope. Edited by JJC04

Just for the fun of it. The worst gimmicks battle royale :D

Anybody know the whereabouts of Tugboat/Typhoon/Shockmaster? I haven't spotted his name on any North American arena cards for at least seven years.

Like CTX pointed out he was in the gimmick battle royal.... I also remember him being a part of Ted Dibiase's short lived 1999 promotion - in which he got stuck in a car backstage and never actually got to compete. After that I'm lost.

You sure? Mantaur was only in WWE until early '95 wasn't he? That was before Camp Cornette came about. Heavenly Bodies were managed by Cornette before that I thought - 93?