The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

There was a big thing in Powerslam/SOW years ago about who played Battle Kat. I'm pretty sure the final word was that someone other than Brady Boone did it for a while as well. I can't remember who that someone was, though.

There was a big thing in Powerslam/SOW years ago about who played Battle Kat. I'm pretty sure the final word was that someone other than Brady Boone did it for a while as well. I can't remember who that someone was, though.

I think it was Bob Bradley who also played the Kat.Does anyone know where I could find the photograph/poster of Kerry Von Erich (w/ a glass of milk) and Michael Hayes (w/ a bottle of Jack Daniels) from WCCW in the early/mid 80's after Hayes had turned babyface? It just sounds so damn cool.

• Paid Members

I was just watching the beginning of Wrestlemania 11 last night and near the beginning it showed you all the celebrities who sung the national anthem at previous Wrestlemanias. One of them looked scarily like Gladys Knight, who I am a fan of <backs off>, was I right in thinking that and if she did sing at WM what WM was it?Thank you.

I was just watching the beginning of Wrestlemania 11 last night and near the beginning it showed you all the celebrities who sung the national anthem at previous Wrestlemanias. One of them looked scarily like Gladys Knight, who I am a fan of <backs off>, was I right in thinking that and if she did sing at WM what WM was it?Thank you.

WrestleMania IV, brah

WrestleMania IV, brah
And yes, said singer was Gladys Knight.