The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Apart from his plane crash has Ric Flair had any sort of long-term injuries?

None that I can think of. I do remember he did something to his ankle doing a sledge from the top rope to fhe floor in about 1997 and had to have some time off, but it wasn't really that serious.I also know he is suffering with his back just now, which I think is just long-term wear and tear and the lingering effects from the plane crash.Anyone remember differently?

• Paid Members

Just watching Heat just there and I seen that Val Venis was facing Viscera and I was wondering if Val Venis has ever appeared at a Wrestlemania given the fact hes been in the WWE since 1998 and what was the last PPV he appeared at?Cheers

Just watching Heat just there and I seen that Val Venis was facing Viscera and I was wondering if Val Venis has ever appeared at a Wrestlemania given the fact hes been in the WWE since 1998 and what was the last PPV he appeared at?Cheers

May 18, 2003 - Judgment Day: Val Venis returns to compete in the Intercontinental Battle Royal, but is quickly eliminated..

March 30, 2003 - Wrestlemania 19: Sean Morely & Lance Storm defeat Kane & Rob Van Dam to retain with help from the Dudleyz..

There you go.

His first Mania.....

IC TITLE 4-WAY: Road Dogg (DX) defeated Ken Shamrock and Val Venis and Goldust to retain.. Goldust came to the ring with the Blue Meanie and Ryan Shamrock (Ken Shamrock's sister).. Roaddog pinned Goldust, after interference by Meanie & Ryan backfired..

• Paid Members

I also know he is suffering with his back just now, which I think is just long-term wear and tear and the lingering effects from the plane crash.

Nothing to do with the spinebusters and powerbombs Batista's been giving him?

May 18, 2003 - Judgment Day: Val Venis returns to compete in the Intercontinental Battle Royal, but is quickly eliminated..

March 30, 2003 - Wrestlemania 19: Sean Morely & Lance Storm defeat Kane & Rob Van Dam to retain with help from the Dudleyz..

There you go.
Wasn't he on Heat in that tag match rather than the PPV itself?

• Paid Members

Val was part of the RTC that took on Tazz and The APA at WM 17. Phil is right, he was on heat at WM19.

Val was part of the RTC that took on Tazz and The APA at WM 17. Phil is right, he was on heat at WM19.
He was also the special guest referee for The Cat vs Terri Runnels gimmick match at WM16/2000.