The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

It's either black or dark navy blue. Why are you curious?

The best thing I've ever done in wrestling is MC a charity show with about 700 there, that was done as a favour to a retired guy called Axeman. He told us he used to work a while back and was often Haystack's partner in matches. His match was absolutely rotten, but because he was such a big local celebrity, the place was crammed and they were hot as hell for him. We're talking a wall of noise, hundreds of kids with plastic axes losing their shit...It was fucking ace. Plus we raised over

I really like Chuck Palumbo's theme tune and was told on Youtube that it is called You Will Remember Me and was done by Jim Johnson, the guy who does a lot of their theme tunes.Can anyone one confirm this?

yeah it was done by Jim Johnson.I've been looking for this entrance theme for awhile does anyone have a mp3 of it?

Anyone have any details for hotels in Doncaster that people from the forum have used to stay over at 1PW shows? Im looking for something extremely cheap.

I've stayed at a couple of b&b's on Thorne Road when I've been down there and they were both nice and cheap, much cheaper than any of the hotels from what I can remember. Unfortunately I can't for the life of me remember any of their names or where I found them, sorry!

When i was clearing out my room today i found a mint condition World Wrestling Allstars event programme under my bed. Was wondering a value of it?