The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

does anyone remember a match on raw back in 1995 or 1996 it was a type of battle bowl but with tag teams. i seem to remember the teams having to wear diffrent colour jerseys or vest

I was only thinking of this match the other night, it was pretty much a 4 corners tag elimination match. Earl Hebner was the ref for this but he was kitted like an American Football referee (or whatever they're called...Umpire maybe?). This was back in the days when the refs normally wore a dicky bow and shirt, so it was unusual seeing him wearing that attire, think he had a whistle too (was this why they changed the refs attire?) Earl reminded me of John Anderson from Gladiators in this match.At the time I'm sure they made a big deal out of this match, I remember enjoying it alot. The way Yokozuna eliminated Owen Hart was good too. Yoko had went up for the banzai on one of the Gunn's whilst Owen held him down, another Gunn then pulled is partner out the way which resulted in Owen tripping up and recieving the banzai himself.

• Paid Members

What were Owen Harts 2 slammys for?

In 1996, I think he won it for the Angle in which Shawn Michaels collapsed. In 1997, he was presenting an award, best bow tie or something, and he stole the award.
I don't think he was presenting the award. It's mentioned in one of Foley's books, but if I remember correctly, before the name of the actual winner was announced, Owen ran on stage, grabbed the award, said something to the effect of "in your face" to Davey Boy Smith and legged it.

Does anyone know a good site that lists upcoming events in the New York/Philly/New Jersey area? I've tried DOIwrestling.com but their press releases seem to be about 6 months old now. I'm looking into going to the Rumble and want to see what else I can catch while over there.Cheers.

Edited by Dirty Eddie

Will somebody please tell me how to include a photo as part of a post. Everytime i try i get some bullshit about the domain, some shit that my computer illiterate mind dosent understand. Please help!

put then the web address of the photothenall on one line Edited by MRMIdAS

Does anyone know a good site that lists upcoming events in the New York/Philly/New Jersey area? I'm looking into going to the Rumble and want to see what else I can catch while over there.

There's shows in; Union City, New JerseySeaside Heights, New JerseyVineland, New JerseyElmwood Park, New JerseyLong Island, New YorkBuffalo, New York AND York, Pennsylvaniathe day before Royal Rumble.And WWE in Philadelphia the day after Royal Rumble.

Does anyone know a good site that lists upcoming events in the New York/Philly/New Jersey area? I'm looking into going to the Rumble and want to see what else I can catch while over there.

There's shows in; Union City, New JerseySeaside Heights, New JerseyVineland, New JerseyElmwood Park, New JerseyLong Island, New YorkBuffalo, New York AND York, Pennsylvaniathe day before Royal Rumble.And WWE in Philadelphia the day after Royal Rumble.
Thanks man.Where did you get those dates from? I checked RoH, FIP and a few others and could not see anyone running in the few days before. A bus trip to NJ or one of the NY shows sounds good.