The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Back at No Way Out 2002 Edge was attacked and put out of action for about 9 months. Was the attacker ever revealed or is it one of wrestlings great mysteries?

One of wrestlings great mysteries. It never was resolved.

Can anyone tell me any more about this clip?

ie. territory/promotion (AWA from the logo shown briefly at back?), year, background to the angle - that would be truly wicked as I just watched it on youtube and I had the biggest grin on my face, which wrestling hasn't done in a while for me.

I'd love to get some more on DVD, so a suggestion of a trader/seller who could hook me up also would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers very much

• Paid Members

It's JCP, the show is Saturday Night from what I can tell, might have been WCW by this stage doubt it though, Flair was feuding with Morton one half of the RN'R express and the angle was basically flair talking about himself as a ladies man etc whereas THE RN'R appealed more to the "Teenie boppers" good angle though that produced some great matches

• Paid Members

It's JCP, the show is Saturday Night from what I can tell, might have been WCW by this stage doubt it though, Flair was feuding with Morton one half of the RN'R express and the angle was basically flair talking about himself as a ladies man etc whereas THE RN'R appealed more to the "Teenie boppers" good angle though that produced some great matches

HiFlair looked the coolest f*cker ever in that YouTube clip. :)A question from me now.When two wrestlers go up for a Windham-like superplex why is the referee counting when they are up there? Why is he counting? Could both be counted out up there?Thank you.

• Paid Members

Back at No Way Out 2002 Edge was attacked and put out of action for about 9 months. Was the attacker ever revealed or is it one of wrestlings great mysteries?

I thought it was Team Angle that done it? And wasn't it No Way Out 2003?

I thought it was Team Angle that done it? And wasn't it No Way Out 2003?
It was 2003 as Edge missed WM XIX. I was always under the impression it was unresolved too.

I would think the show was World Championship Wrestling. Flair and Morton had several matches on the '86 Bash tour, so my guess would be that it's from that summer. Judging from how young the R'n'R's look, that's probably about right.

Be surprised if anyone knew the answer, but here goes:Anyone know why Jerry Saggs didn't wrestle during the UK Rampage 93 taping since he worked all the house shows of the tour? Just something thats bugged me as Nastys vs Headshrinkers wouldn't have messed up or spoiled future ppv matches or feuds.

It may be just me (with my Chris Morris warped mind), but if that angle ran now, there could be a very dodgy undertone to it; Surely Ric saying "Here, have this training bra - since you guys only get the young girls" is pretty much him calling the R&Rs kiddy-fiddlers ??Regardless of that, great stuff though!! :thumbsup: Edited by Dirty Eddie

• Paid Members

Has Taka Michinoku ever came over and wrestled for a British fed?Thanks.

I don't believe so. A bunch of Michinoku Pro workers did a very brief tour for All-Star in 1996 (two shows, IIRC), but he wasn't part of them...
Do you know who the M.Pro wrestlers were? Thanks.

Has Taka Michinoku ever came over and wrestled for a British fed?Thanks.

I don't believe so. A bunch of Michinoku Pro workers did a very brief tour for All-Star in 1996 (two shows, IIRC), but he wasn't part of them...
Do you know who the M.Pro wrestlers were? Thanks.
Sasuke, Tiger Mask (IV), Hanzo Nakajima, Terry Boy (a/k/a Mens Teioh), Sato (a/k/a Dick Togo) and Shiryu (a/k/a Kaz Hayashi).Hanzo stayed behind for a while after the end of the "tour" and worked for Dixon (and probably others) for a few months.