The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I think Bilvis cocked up on a move, and Saturn was relativley fucked off by it and decided to stiff Bilvis about and throw him out onto the mats outside on his head.

It was Mike Bell actualy :p Ive got the match somewhere so I'll go check, but Im pretty sure Bell fucked up an armdrag followed by a hiptoss (to me it looked like Saturn bumped for a hiptoss then an armdrag, so both moves fucked up), it was about then Saturn just stood up and hit him with a flurry of punches before dumping him out of the ring (headfirst).

I think Bilvis cocked up on a move, and Saturn was relativley fucked off by it and decided to stiff Bilvis about and throw him out onto the mats outside on his head.

It was Mike Bell actualy :p Ive got the match somewhere so I'll go check, but Im pretty sure Bell fucked up an armdrag followed by a hiptoss (to me it looked like Saturn bumped for a hiptoss then an armdrag, so both moves fucked up), it was about then Saturn just stood up and hit him with a flurry of punches before dumping him out of the ring (headfirst).
I believe a copy of this match is one of 'The Internet Collection' volumes.