The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

What was the on screen reason for the spirit squad break up?

There wasn't one. DX killed them for the millionth time, then stuffed them in a big box with the label "Destination OVW: Louisville, KY"The next week Kenny Dykstra turned up alone with no explanation.

What day is the ECW TV show on and what channel?I got Sky put on this week and the TV guide does not say. :(

ECW is on every Thursday night usually at 11pm but have also seen at 11.30pm, depending on the schedule for that day. There are also repeats on most Saturday nights (usual time 10pm) and also Monday nights at midnight. And is on Sky Sports 3 normally everytime. Edited by burchybabi

Why are Matt and Jeff now the Hardys instead of the Hardy Boyz?

Because they're cracking on and "The Hardy Menz" sounds silly.

I was reading through that NOAH-US site and saw that a guy looking like Marilyn Manson wrestled for them. He was called Charley Manson and I was just wondering if anyone had a clips or music videos featuring this guy so I can see what he's like. That whole sort of look in NOAH intrigues me.

Manson is a AAA wrestler. You can check out Robs YouTube highlight videos, I'm sure Manson will be in a lot of them.

What matches did Eddie wrestle in during his time in the Indies?

From OWW

December 1, 2001 - ICW: Low Ki defeated Eddie Guerrero in what was said to have been a good match.. February 23, 2002 - Ring of Honor: Super Crazy defeated Eddie Guerrero to become first IWA Intercontinental champion February 24, 2002 - WWA: Eddie Guerrero defeated Psicosis & Juventud Guerrera to win the WWA International Cruiserweight title! ~~~Eddie & Psicosis were upset at Juvi for showing up late to the event, resulting in poor preperation.. March 1, 2002 - IWA MS: Eddie Guerrero defeated CM Punk & Rey Mysterio Jr. to win the IWA MS Heavyweight title! March 2, 2003 - IWA MS: CM Punk defeated Eddie Guerrero for the IWA Mid-South World Heavyweight title.. March 2002: Eddie Guerrero cancels his April tour with New Japan, so that seems to indicate he'll be starting imminently with WWF.. April 27, 2002 - ROH Night of Appeciation: Eddie Guerrero & Amazing Red defeated Jose & Joel Maximo.. ~~~After the match, ROH wrestlers gathered in the Ring to show appreciation for Eddie Guerrero who had already returned to WWE..

He was also part of the King of Britain tournament or whatever it was called and lost to Doug Williams in the Semi-Final - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbgMFxS8sE