The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Whats the status of HBK's back now?Has it fully recovered?

No.I think the reason he is able to perform so well is that rather than having a quick fix treatment to keep him wrestling he instead took the career ending option which treated the problem properly.Then over the course of the 4 1/2 years he was away from the ring the back had healed and streghtened some more until it reached a stage where he felt able to take bumps again.It still isn't 100% and it is noticeable that he tries to avoid flat impacts on it (not as much as Flair does but its still apparent that he will land on his ass/side if he has the option).Now if only someone could have persauded Kurt Angle to take that option. Edited by Joe_the_Lion

Why did Cena start using a seated FU, only to stop 2 weeks laterI believe he used it first when he beat JBL for the title

Knowing Cena, he probably just landed awkwardly a few times :)
the sad thing is I believe thats probrably right...

"It's not about weight limits... It's about no limits!"As far as I know... Nash is more waging war on the X-Division rather than a part of it...

hes claiming to be part of it...didnt he wrestle a number one contenders match recently?

They had someone who'd have been over the weight limit if it was based on WCW/WWE's, or even what you'd expect. A masked man as the Executioner tried to win the title of AJ a few times. He looked 270ish.

and of course the most recent Samoa Joe...who obviously isnt within traditional cruiserweight limits

• Paid Members

They had someone who'd have been over the weight limit if it was based on WCW/WWE's, or even what you'd expect. A masked man as the Executioner tried to win the title of AJ a few times. He looked 270ish.

Wasn't that Jean-Pierre Lafitte under a mask if I recall?

"It's not about weight limits... It's about no limits!"As far as I know... Nash is more waging war on the X-Division rather than a part of it...

hes claiming to be part of it...didnt he wrestle a number one contenders match recently?
NoNash faces Sabin on sunday at the PPV for the number one contendership

What happened to Mamma Benjamin?

Didn't they have her suffer a heart attack or something? I believe that the woman who played her suffered a real life health scare of some kind so they took her off the road for real and haven't bothered to bring her back - although I think she is still in his Titantron.