The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Guest Dakendo

Can someone recommend some good wrestling podcasts? Theres seems to be dozens on Itunes, but few by people I've heard of.I know there was a thread a while back but there were only a couple of replys.

Try Figure 4 Online. There are the occasional free podcasts, including the weekly free Figure 4 Daily on Friday with an awesome guest, the Bryan & Vinny Show on Tuesday where they look at Raw, and also the Adam & Mike Audio Nightmare, where they look at puro, MMA, and the odd bit of boxing.Names on the podcasts include Bryan Alvarez, his buddy Vince Verheis, Mike Sempervive and Adam Summers (formerly of the PPH), and Mike Coughlin, who writes for the Observer site among others.I'd recommend subscribing if ya like the free shows, because then you get shows daily and a newsletter. Ya get the shows either via iTunes or through f4wonline.com.

• Paid Members

That time on Smackdown in 2002/2003 where Dawn Marie supposedly flashed her norks to the crowd, what was the storyline reason for it?

And more importantly who has some screencaps of this?

Sean O'Haire was doing his 'Devil's Advocate' gimmick and talked her into it, I believe. Same reason that Spanky ran through the arena naked.

Thanks.I really liked those O Haire vignettes back then. Missed opportunity. :(

Does anyone know where I can get hold of/download the Freddie Blassie Tribute video that was made when he passed away. It is set to My Immortal by Evanesence and it is truely one of the best tribute videos WWF/E have ever made. I have tried Limewire and You Tube but no joy. Anyone got any ideas where I could find it ???

• Paid Members

After the Sting vs Hogan match at Starrcade 97, the ring fills with wrestlers one of which looks like Luther Reigns, but it can't be can it? Who is this look-a-like?

Probably was him brah. He was working in WCW as "Horshu" at the time.

After the Sting vs Hogan match at Starrcade 97, the ring fills with wrestlers one of which looks like Luther Reigns, but it can't be can it? Who is this look-a-like?

Probably was him brah. He was working in WCW as "Horshu" at the time.
Awesome, thanks for your help :thumbsup:

Can someone tell me what happened to Dumpster Duke and yadda yadda (see above). I've been watching the IYH's I bought recently and of the only match I've seenof him (vs HHH IYH 6) he looks a pretty solid worker. and also from IYH 6, was Yokozuna stiffing Davey Boy and Vader?