The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Question about an ECW PPV.I remembering seeing the Junkyard Dog being inducted into some sort of Hall of Fame on an ECW PPV. I'm sure Bill Eadie was there too in his Masked Superstar get-up. I *think* it was held in Atlanta, Georgia.Any help? Cheers brahs.

It was WrestlePalooza 98. There was JYD, Masked Superstar, Bob Armstrong & Dick Slater. JYD died a few weeks after the PPV :(

I was just listening to the new podcast on Wrestle Crap Radio, and RD Reynolds said that he is writing a column for a UK wrestling magazine called "fighting spirit" that comes out on April 13th. I have looked on Google and could not find much info. Has anyone else heard of this magazine?

Fighting Spirit was being pimped at 1PW this month.It's set to be a new combat magazine featuring wrestling, boxing and MMA.The first issue should be out soon...ish.
Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:
Fighting Spirit should be out mid April (I think its due around the 15th), and features the following writers: Lance Storm, Dan Severn, Bill Apter, Dave Scherer, Bryan Alvarez. From what I've seen it will be superb-the focus will be far less WWE oriented and more UK oriented and TNA/ROH/Japan/MMA oriented.

I was just listening to the new podcast on Wrestle Crap Radio, and RD Reynolds said that he is writing a column for a UK wrestling magazine called "fighting spirit" that comes out on April 13th. I have looked on Google and could not find much info. Has anyone else heard of this magazine?

Fighting Spirit was being pimped at 1PW this month.It's set to be a new combat magazine featuring wrestling, boxing and MMA.The first issue should be out soon...ish.
Fighting Spirit should be out mid April (I think its due around the 15th), and features the following writers: Lance Storm, Dan Severn, Bill Apter, Dave Scherer, Bryan Alvarez. From what I've seen it will be superb-the focus will be far less WWE oriented and more UK oriented and TNA/ROH/Japan/MMA oriented.
Holy shit! That sounds AWESOME!

Is he going to write a column about how you can’t criticise wrestling unless you’re a wrestler and how Kawada is only seen as good because he used to beat the shit out of people?

Could somebody please post Takeshi Morshima's and Mohammed Yone's upcoming European dates please

April 29th, Charles Dickens Sports Hall, Portsmouth for the FWA:ASunday April 30, Colchester Hippodrome for the FWASaturday May 6th Somewhere in France

Powerslam said Austin made about 6 million in 1998, and reported he made between 3 and 4 million in 2001. I'd guess he made about 6 million again in 99. I don't know what he would have made in 2000, as he was missing most of the year. I'd guess he's probably made between 15-20 million dollars in his career, maybe a little more.

Guest Ray Vonne

Does anyone know approximately how many tickets Mitsuharu Misawa sold for TWC International Showdown last year?

Is there any particular reason why The Nasty Boys didn't wrestle at WM IX?

I thought they'd left by then?
I'm pretty sure they were still around, mate. I recall one of them appearing on the post-Wrestlemania UK tour, facing one of The Headshrinkers. I could be wrong, but I'd guess it was May or early June when they left WWF, so they should have been used at WM IX, I think.