The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

They were also in a main event 6-man tag against eachother on Raw. It was Austin with two mystery partners, being Dude Love and Undertaker against Bret, Owen and Bulldog, i think it was a Flag match and Pillman ran in at the end and won Hart Foundation the match. I'm sure there's one or two other occasions i'm unaware of also.  I don't suppose anyone knows whether or not thism atch was ever released on the old 'Best of Raw' tapes, as a matter of fact does anyone have the match listings from that series of tapes, can't seem to find one anywhere.... 

It was on Best of Raw 7.
Think theres a cracking Mankind-Michaels match on that tape as well, I believe Rick Rude interferes and Michaels wins with the superkick. Not as good as their Mind Games match, but comes pretty close.
WWF Best Of Raw 7Released: November 1997, Certificate: E, Catalogue Number: WF186Ivan and Scott Putski vs. Jerry Lawler and Brian Christopher, WWF Raw 14th July 1997 Vader vs. Ken Shamrock, WWF Raw 21st July 1997 Bret Hart, Owen Hart and The British Bulldog vs. The Undertaker, Steve Austin and Dude Love in a Flag Match, WWF Raw 21st July 1997 The Patriot vs. Bret Hart (commentary from Shawn Michaels), WWF Raw 28th July 1997 The Patriot vs. The Sultan, WWF Raw 4th August 1997 Dude Love vs. Owen Hart, WWF Raw 4th August 1997 Flash Funk vs. Brian Pillman, WWF Raw 11th August 1997 Shawn Michaels vs. Dude Love, WWF Raw 11th August 1997 Jesse James vs. Brian Pillman (includes the aftermath inwhich Pillman challenges Goldust to a match at WWF In Your House: Ground Zero), WWF Raw 18th August 1997 The Undertaker and Makind vs. Shawn Michaels w/ Rick Rude and Triple H w/ Chyna, WWF Raw 18th August 1997 credit: www.wrestle-media.net

Guest Ray Vonne

Is there a particular reason why has Blake Norton never appeared on an IWW show? and whats the secret to All-Star Wrestling's consistant high attendances to their shows?

Edited by Ray Vonne

I believe this is correct:

WWF In Your House: Ground Zero

Goldust Vs Brian Pillman

Scott Putski Vs Brian Christopher

Crush Vs Faarooq Vs Savio Vega

El Torito Vs Ma Mini

The Head Bangers Vs The Godwinns Vs The Road Warriors Vs Owen Hart and The British Bulldog - WWF Tag Team Championships

Bret Hart Vs The Patriot - WWF World Championship

The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels

Edited by GIB

and whats the secret to All-Star Wrestling's consistant high attendances to their shows?

They have the sense to publicise their shows in the areas they take place, not relying on interent wrestling message boards

• Paid Members

Just wondering was Best Of Raw 3(the one that covered the year 2000) was ever released on DVD?Because all i can find is it on VHS although i would have thought that if 1 and 2 were released on DVD then 3 must have been aswell?Thanks in advance  :rolleyes:

No for some reason this video never got released on dvd. I wish they would have done though becasuse the Best of Raw 1 & 2 double dvd with all the extras they put on was one of their better releases.

I believe this is correct:WWF In Your House: Ground ZeroGoldust Vs Brian PillmanScott Putski Vs Brian ChristopherCrush Vs Faarooq Vs Savio VegaEl Torito Vs Ma Mini The Head Bangers Vs The Godwinns Vs The Road Warriors Vs Owen Hart and The British Bulldog - WWF Tag Team ChampionshipsBret Hart Vs The Patriot - WWF World ChampionshipThe Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels This post has been edited by GIB on Feb 16 2006, 19:10

Goldust-Pillman was one of my favourite feuds of 1997, even though Pillman had to carry Goldust and Marleena through the promos. Goldust getting Pillman DQed to keep the dress wearing stipulation going was pretty funny. Then the total shift of power from Goldust to Pillman after he revealed he was Dakotas father, then kept Marleena for 30 days. Cracking stuff.

• Paid Members

What was the first PPV shown on Sky?

People say Wrestlemania 2 aired live on Sky, but I think it was tape delayed.ADDED: If your on about actual pay events then WWF One Night Only in 1997 was the first one. Edited by bAzTNM

• Paid Members

Does anyone know what the music is that is played over the first part of the promo for the Triple H v Big Show match at New Years Revolution? I'm guessing it's just some random in-house produced stuff, but if it's not, i'd love to know what it is or where's it's from...?Also, how much of a say does a WWE wrestler get in their ring attire? Obviously in some cases wrestlers are told completely what to wear and have gear designed a specfic way. But some it's not so obvious. Like for example, Rob Van Dam i'd imagine chooses and designs his own ring attire. But say, Shawn Michaels, did he decide to switch from his Heart-break tights to the leather pants he wears now or was this a desicion of management, likewise Kane when he switched to wrestling barechested? Obviously those wrestlers with more stroke have a great deal of say in their ring attire, but what about everyone else, unless there's a gimmick involved, does it matter?

Edited by purplemonkeydishwasher

1) Who performed the first moonsault on WWF tv? The first I remember was seeing The Genius do one (not televised) at a house show in Cardiff I think... funny those little things you remember.2) What theme music did Shawn Michaels use between the Barbershop incident with Marty Jannetty and his Sexy Boy music?3) When did WWF announce that Summerslam 92 would be from Wembley? I seem to recall they had originally announced it would be from the US somewhere...4) Were Stephanie and Test ever really going out?