The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Basically, because HHH had won quite a few matches, so he had some credibility, but he was expendable and could loose to The Warrior. He was a warm body.

I may be wrong, but wasnt HHH still undefeated by pin fall or submission on tv by then?

Basically, because HHH had won quite a few matches, so he had some credibility, but he was expendable and could loose to The Warrior. He was a warm body.

I may be wrong, but wasnt HHH still undefeated by pin fall or submission on tv by then?
No. He'd been pinned at the Survivor Series by 'Taker. Although IIRC he was un-pinned and hadn't submitted at that stage in singles matches.

Are ther any UK based wrestlers who have a musical gimmick/character e.g. The Honkeytonk Man in the United States, but now and in this country?

3CW's Jayson Mayson is pretty awesome in his "number one popstar in Albania" gimmick...
Don't forget Hade Vansen's pause for a song!:)

• Paid Members

Has Bret Hart ever wrestled Mick Foley?

Yes. Bret wrestled Mick with Mick playing Mankind on one of WWEs Brtish tours at, i believe the Birmingham NEC somepoint in post-summer 1997, although the date may be wrong, Hitman also wrestled Vader on the tour. They were also in a main event 6-man tag against eachother on Raw. It was Austin with two mystery partners, being Dude Love and Undertaker against Bret, Owen and Bulldog, i think it was a Flag match and Pillman ran in at the end and won Hart Foundation the match. I'm sure there's one or two other occasions i'm unaware of also.

Yes. Bret wrestled Mick with Mick playing Mankind on one of WWEs Brtish tours at, i believe the Birmingham NEC somepoint in post-summer 1997, although the date may be wrong, Hitman also wrestled Vader on the tour. They were also in a main event 6-man tag against eachother on Raw. It was Austin with two mystery partners, being Dude Love and Undertaker against Bret, Owen and Bulldog, i think it was a Flag match and Pillman ran in at the end and won Hart Foundation the match. I'm sure there's one or two other occasions i'm unaware of also.

They did wrestle each other at the NEC centre- it was post Survivor Series 96- the main event was WWF Champion Sid vs Farooq- Powerslam did a full editorial on the show around issue 30ish....

Does anyone know if the following card was shown on TV, or was apart of any VHS releases?

Event: Legend's Battle Royal

Date: November 16, 1987

Arena: The Meadowlands

Attendence: 4,000

Ron Bass pinned Jerry Allen

Danny Spivey pinned Ivan Putski....

Don Muraco pinned Hercules....

The Dream Team (Dino Bravo and Greg Valentine) defeated Junkyard Dog and Brutus Beefcake when Bravo pinned Junkyard Dog....

Billy Jack Haynes pinned Demolition Smash....

Demolition Axe pinned Ken Patera....

Jake Roberts defeated Killer Khan by Disqualification....

Ted DiBiase pinned Ricky Steamboat....

Randy Savage pinned Harley Race....

Legends' Battle Royal: Lou Thesz won the "legends battle royal." Also in the match were: Nick Bockwinkle, Bobo Brazil, Gino Brito, Eduardo Carpentier, Al Costello, The Crusher, Dominic DeNucci, Tony Garea, Rene Goulet, Gene Kinsiki, Killer Kowalski, Pedro Morales, Pat O'Conner, Baron Scicluna, Arnold Skaaland, Ray Stevens, Jay Strongbow, and Art Thomas....Battle Royal: Jake Roberts won a "battle royal."

They did wrestle each other at the NEC centre- it was post Survivor Series 96- the main event was WWF Champion Sid vs Farooq- Powerslam did a full editorial on the show around issue 30ish....
that was my 1st ever wwe/f live event and it was on my birthday the 28th of Novemberthe main event sucked ass but vader vs undertaker and Bret Hart vs Mankind where pretty kool

They were also in a main event 6-man tag against eachother on Raw. It was Austin with two mystery partners, being Dude Love and Undertaker against Bret, Owen and Bulldog, i think it was a Flag match and Pillman ran in at the end and won Hart Foundation the match. I'm sure there's one or two other occasions i'm unaware of also.

I don't suppose anyone knows whether or not thism atch was ever released on the old 'Best of Raw' tapes, as a matter of fact does anyone have the match listings from that series of tapes, can't seem to find one anywhere....