The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Sammi was a "girl" who fell in love with Mark Henry, Sammi & Mark were going to have sex in the bathroom, Mark touched Sammis penis accidently and legged it.

Aha, yes, I remember that now.He looked like Eddie Izzard.Thanks that was really bugging me.

Does anyone know the details of Raven's 'Seven' storyline that was supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread?

From what I remember after watching his Shoot:According to him, Vince loved the idea, so much that he wanted to put him on the writing team. Basically it went a little something like this:Take a babyface, Raven used Matt Hardy as the example, and basically it's a slow burning angle that takes at least two months to occur. The first few sins used are throwaway, not actually involving Hardy yet, just used to get Raven over. Say he uses Gluttony to force-feed an announcer backstage or something, just to get the story going.Anyways, Raven becomes friends with Lita (this is all waaaaaaaay before Edge/Lita/Matt/Soap opera 2005 of course), which pisses off Matt, who suspects foul play. Eventually Raven exposes Matt, revealing that he is cheating on Lita, and Raven gets off with the emotionally broken Lita, getting him over as a creepy heel. This is the Lust sin. But of course, Raven framed Matt, getting him over as a sympathetic babyface.Matt's sin is Wrath, as he wants revenge, which leads to a PPV match or two. In the end, Raven's sin is Envy, because he envied Matt and everything he had, which makes Raven out to be just pathetic. I can't remember exactly how it ends, but I'm pretty sure Matt goes over Raven. Raven then said they did a crappy watered-down version of it on Heat which lasted about three weeks. Raven made no bones about it being a total rip-off of the movie Se7en, he said that sometimes the best stories don't come from you, they come from somebody else.And I think he was right. Done right, that angle would have made stars of those involved.
Interesting footnote to this, in late 1999, the gimmick of Seven appeared in WCW, the gimmick was supposed to be played by Dustin Rhodes.He wore a long trench coat, a black hat and has his face painted white. He floated to the ring a few feet about the ground, when he got in the ring he then trashed the gimmick and reverted back to Dustin Rhodes and began a feud with Jeff Jarrett.

Does anyone know the details of Raven's 'Seven' storyline that was supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread?

From what I remember after watching his Shoot:According to him, Vince loved the idea, so much that he wanted to put him on the writing team. Basically it went a little something like this:Take a babyface, Raven used Matt Hardy as the example, and basically it's a slow burning angle that takes at least two months to occur. The first few sins used are throwaway, not actually involving Hardy yet, just used to get Raven over. Say he uses Gluttony to force-feed an announcer backstage or something, just to get the story going.Anyways, Raven becomes friends with Lita (this is all waaaaaaaay before Edge/Lita/Matt/Soap opera 2005 of course), which pisses off Matt, who suspects foul play. Eventually Raven exposes Matt, revealing that he is cheating on Lita, and Raven gets off with the emotionally broken Lita, getting him over as a creepy heel. This is the Lust sin. But of course, Raven framed Matt, getting him over as a sympathetic babyface.Matt's sin is Wrath, as he wants revenge, which leads to a PPV match or two. In the end, Raven's sin is Envy, because he envied Matt and everything he had, which makes Raven out to be just pathetic. I can't remember exactly how it ends, but I'm pretty sure Matt goes over Raven. Raven then said they did a crappy watered-down version of it on Heat which lasted about three weeks. Raven made no bones about it being a total rip-off of the movie Se7en, he said that sometimes the best stories don't come from you, they come from somebody else.And I think he was right. Done right, that angle would have made stars of those involved.
Interesting footnote to this, in late 1999, the gimmick of Seven appeared in WCW, the gimmick was supposed to be played by Dustin Rhodes.He wore a long trench coat, a black hat and has his face painted white. He floated to the ring a few feet about the ground, when he got in the ring he then trashed the gimmick and reverted back to Dustin Rhodes and began a feud with Jeff Jarrett.
The problem with the gimmick was that they were aiming for a more sinister non-worm-eating version of what we have now in The Boogeyman, but the promos of him stalking frightened children in the dead of the night have him coming off more like a paedophile. Which I would hope even Russo (McMahon?) would see as something that just shouldn't be done...

Who's on the cover of this month's Powerslam?

By this month do you mean the PS top 50 issue or the one coming out on Thursday?The PS top 50 issue has Kurt Angle on the cover.Dunno about the one released on Thursday.

Am I right in saying Christian Cage's theme in TNA is a remixed version of Evanescence "My Last Breath"??? Is so, what version is it?

It's a TNA-produced instrumental rip-off.
Much like all TNA Music ~