The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Going back to theme music:What was the theme that Tazz used on the Houseparty 96 dvd? It sure didn't sound like "Survive (If I Let You)" ?

Originally Taz's music was "war machine" by KISS. After a while he had his own music made which was the same tune just with "Survive if I let you" sprinkled in.If you've got one of those official ECW DVD's all the music has been taken out and replaced with shitty music for copyright reasons.Otherwise I don't know, I don't remeber him ever using anything other than a variation of war machine.

Did TNA colour man Don West ever work for ECW? I ask, because throughout 'The Rise + Fall' I keep seeing a security-type bloke at arenas who looks the spit of him.Either that or after a lifetime of perfect eyesight I'm actually going to have to start wearing glasses...

Did TNA colour man Don West ever work for ECW? I ask, because throughout 'The Rise + Fall' I keep seeing a security-type bloke at arenas who looks the spit of him.Either that or after a lifetime of perfect eyesight I'm actually going to have to start wearing glasses...

I'm pretty sure this question has been asked about ten times in this thread. No, he never worked for ECW...

This site says it was him, for what that is worth.

- With Jimmy Hart managing The Hart Foundation, where the audience ever led to believe that he was related to the tag team?

Not that I recall, Mean Gene & Monsoon would always acknowledge Bret being Stu Hart's son and never mentioned anything that could relate Bret & Jimmy.
That just reminded me of Mick McManus' bizarre claim that Jimmy Hart was Bret's brother in the wrestling column that he had in one of the cable/satellite listings magazines in the early 90s.

I'm pretty sure this question has been asked about ten times in this thread. No, he never worked for ECW...
Maybe it had, but forgive me for not wanting to trawl through 180 pages just for that.I reckon it is him, but until someone who knows for sure answers, then we must all live in blissful ignorance

• Paid Members

When did Shane McMahon re-hire Steve Austin? I know it was a Raw in early 1999.

Shane re-hired him a week after he was fired at Judgment Day 98 for not following his duties as a ref in the match between Taker and Kane. Shane then turned on him weeks later at Survivor Series 98.Russo might have booked WCW into the ground but some of the stuff that was going on in the WWE at the time he was writing was incredible. The whole build up towards and then the Survivor Series 98 event itself was brilliant.

I reckon it is him, but until someone who knows for sure answers, then we must all live in blissful ignorance

It's not. Don West used to sell things on tv shopping channels for a living (and perhaps still does). He does not strike me as someone so physically intimidating he could be a security guard in Philidelpia.