The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Also:Does anyone know what episode of Raw it was when DX had an in-ring BBQ and Chyna had that massive sausage.When did Christian dress up in a Chicken suit to loose weight, I know it was sometime in 2000?Is there a website where it list what happened on WWF TNT in the 1980s?

Edited by ukedge87

• Paid Members

When did Triple H enter the wwf?as he was at WM12.

WWF Superstars 6th May 1995:Hunter Hearst Helmsley defeated Sonny Rogers with a move later named the Stone Cold Stunner (Helmsley's Superstars debut)
I think his debut was against Buck Zumhoffe. Its on that "Triple H - The Game" DVD brah.

Also:Does anyone know what episode of Raw it was when DX had an in-ring BBQ and Chyna had that massive sausage.When did Christian dress up in a Chicken suit to loose weight, I know it was sometime in 2000?Is there a website where it list what happened on WWF TNT in the 1980s?

I don't recall the exact date, but I'm sure it was sometime between Royal Rumble 98 and the next PPV, No Way Out.The Christian chickensuit segments were on the August 7, 2000 episode of Sunday Night Heat.Try here for someones listings of TNT shows - http://www.coreystapes.com/other/tnt.html

I saw someone post this in a column, is it true?

WWE has done booking-on-the-fly in the past regarding their World Title (example: Mankind was supposed to win the title at Mind Games 1996, but the ending was changed... you can clearly see then-announcer Vince McMahon directing both HBK and Foley to the new finish after a spot on the outside).

NYR SPOILERS

SPOILER
It's been close to 2 years since we've had a repeat WWE Champion (September 2003 - Brock Lesnar, February 2004 - Eddie Guerrero, July 2004 - JBL, April 2005 - John Cena, January 2006 - Edge).Before this chain, what's the longest chain of first-time WWE Champions crowned in a row?
That wasn't Lesnar's first reign. It was his third.And I'd guess that you'd have to go way back to match a four wrestler chain. I can't think of one off hand.
I know it wasn't his first reign, hence the bolding (not very clear though, granted :p )

I saw someone post this in a column, is it true?

WWE has done booking-on-the-fly in the past regarding their World Title (example: Mankind was supposed to win the title at Mind Games 1996, but the ending was changed... you can clearly see then-announcer Vince McMahon directing both HBK and Foley to the new finish after a spot on the outside).

This was, I believe, a Scott Keith claim which may or may not have been decreed as an absolute load of tosh. Pretty sure Foley just might have had something to say about it in his book(s)...

From bell to bell, this website says 28:06:(www.angelfire.com/wrestling/cawthon777/01.htm)Steve Austin pinned WWF World Champion the Rock to win the title in a No DQ match at 28:06 after forming an alliance with Vince McMahon and repeatedly hitting the champion with a chair to his ribs, chest, legs, and back