The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

In World Class Championship wrestling, Texas, who teamed up with the Fantastics as 'Little John' against the Midnight Express and turned out to be well over 7ft tall?Thanks

There is a little bit of info on him at www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/s/silo-sam.html

what is TED DIBEASE doing in the wwe just now? as i seen him on raw at the eddie tribute raw. i watched his shoot interview and he said he never watched it and did,nt approve off the content.

He's a road agent, he helps lay out matches.

According to http://www.prowrestlinghistory.com, these are the details of the first WWF UK event:

October, 10, 1989 in London, EnglandLondon Arena drawing ???Shown live on Sky OneKoko B. Ware pinned Boris Zhukov.Dino Bravo pinned Bret Hart.Jim Duggan pinned Honkytonk Man.The Rockers beat Jacques & Raymond Rougeau via pinfall.The Brooklyn Brawler pinned Paul Roma.WWF World Champ Hulk Hogan pinned Randy Savage.

I think the first proper tour was in 1991 if not then... Edited by Van_Dammer

How did WWF start plugging Ultimate Warrior's return at WM12? There was no mention of it at Rumble 96, so the deal must have been signed (and promos for it aired) between January and March 96, but how exactly did they announce it?

How did WWF start plugging Ultimate Warrior's return at WM12? There was no mention of it at Rumble 96, so the deal must have been signed (and promos for it aired) between January and March 96, but how exactly did they announce it?

Cant remember anything other than short videos showing him in his glory days with a caption reading "ULTIMATE WARRIOR RETURNS: WRESTLEMANIA XII" kind of thing. He wasn't on TV at all iirc, as many peopel were wondering right up until the day if it would be the same guy with lots of "I heard he's bald and dead skinny now" talk in some circles.I do remember in the weeks leading up to the 1996 Royal Rumble they had a few segments where Pettingill or whoever had updates on the talks between WWF and Warrior negotiating a comeback at the Royal Rumble. But that didn't happen.

can anyone remember any instances of kurt angle ever bleeding whilst in wwe? i can't honestly remeber any occasions.

Summerslam 2001 against Austin and the Armageddon 2000 6-Man Hell in a cell match I think.:)

According to http://www.prowrestlinghistory.com, these are the details of the first WWF UK event:

October, 10, 1989 in London, EnglandLondon Arena drawing ???Shown live on Sky OneKoko B. Ware pinned Boris Zhukov.Dino Bravo pinned Bret Hart.Jim Duggan pinned Honkytonk Man.The Rockers beat Jacques & Raymond Rougeau via pinfall.The Brooklyn Brawler pinned Paul Roma.WWF World Champ Hulk Hogan pinned Randy Savage.

I think the first proper tour was in 1991 if not then...
Yes and no, because they actually did a Birmingham date either the night before or the night after this London show, which would, I guess, technically class as a tour (I think they did a Paris date as well). But, yeah, the first long tour was in spring 1991 - something like 9 dates...