The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Why has Chris Hero never appeared in ROH?He's an excellent wrestler and one of the top independent guys but has never appeared for the top indy promotion, is there any reason for this?

I heard it was omething about being loyal to Ian Rotten, who hates/hated the people who run/ran ROH.

Why has Chris Hero never appeared in ROH?He's an excellent wrestler and one of the top independent guys but has never appeared for the top indy promotion, is there any reason for this?

I heard it was omething about being loyal to Ian Rotten, who hates/hated the people who run/ran ROH.
<cheap plug> Chris Hero recently did a shoot interview with Figurefourfilm.com where he revealed to us exclusively the reason why he isn't in Ring of Honor, the DVD is also part of a special 4 for only

Yeah, he's not actually very good.
Come on, what's not to love about the devastating cravate!!!

I believe Hero did take on Samoa Joe while he was champ, in what may have been a championship match. IIRC it was done for an IWC show in the PA area...

I believe Hero did take on Samoa Joe while he was champ, in what may have been a championship match. IIRC it was done for an IWC show in the PA area...
I've seen their match from the IWA:MS A touch of comfort show, whilst Joe was champ, it was pretty damn good. I'd just like to see more of him about.

• Paid Members

do you know of any sites I can download Japanease wrestling themes?

http://www.madsplash.com/
Does Taka Michinoku really use his WWE/WWF theme song still, except with the words "f*ck you" at the start??? :omg:
Yeah that reminds me.Whatever happened to Taka Michinoku? I always loved his stuff in the WWF in 1997 and in the marvellous Michinoku Pro circuit.