The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Why did Kane no show Summerslam 1998, and leave Mankind to do the fighting?

If I remember correctly he didn't; I believe it was a dumpster match and when Mankind was put in it at the end, he climbed out and hit him with a sledgehammer. I may be confusing this with another match, though.

Why did Kane no show Summerslam 1998, and leave Mankind to do the fighting?

If I remember correctly he didn't; I believe it was a dumpster match and when Mankind was put in it at the end, he climbed out and hit him with a sledgehammer. I may be confusing this with another match, though.
Yeah he did, then he showed up later to help Undertaker but 'taker sent him back into the back not wanting his help.

Three unrelated questions:1) Did Eddie Guerrero ever wrestle Bret Hart? I seem to remember Bret wrestling Saturn during the world title tournament in late '99 - and perhaps having a mini-feud with the Eddie/Benoit/Saturn/Douglas stable - but I can't remember if the two ever met. Any ideas?2) Why do WWE spell Judgment Day the way they spell it? Is it anything to do with a Terminator trade-mark or anything like that - or do americans generally spell it differently to us? 3) Who eventually came out on top between Max Moon and TTT in early '93?

2) Why do WWE spell Judgment Day the way they spell it? Is it anything to do with a Terminator trade-mark or anything like that - or do americans generally spell it differently to us?

I think it's the American spelling. If you take a look at the Terminator 2 posters, even they have it spelt 'Judgment' Day. Edited by Van_Dammer

Another quickie.... Has HBK ever wrestled JBL? I know they were both around in the WWF between 96-98 - but can't remember if they ever hooked up or not.

This is all I could find, probably the only bout they have had:WWF @ State College, PA - Bryce Jordan Center - September 24, 1996 (3,189)WWF Superstars taping:9/29/96:Psycho Sid defeated Marty Jannetty (w/ Leif Cassidy)The Sultan (w/ Bob Backlund & the Iron Sheik) defeated Mike KhouryAldo Montoya defeated TL HopperThe Smoking Gunns defeated the Spiders (Headbangers)WWF World Champion Shawn Michaels (w/ Jose Lothario) pinned Justin Bradshaw with the superkick